Travis

The Sea - Travis
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 16 Nov, 2013 10:15 PM Quote
Hello,
I'm new here.
I just wanted to say something, I don't know if the band will read this.
I was listening to some music from my uncle's collection when I felt my baby kicking inside me for the first time. It was a wonderful moment. This was not too long ago, only last month.
It was a period when my husband and me were arguing for baby names, nothing seemed ok for both of us. And when this song started "The Sea" he kicked in my belly and it was magic. So we felt like the baby really liked the song and I have been playing this song many times now. We decided to call the baby Travis, we felt like he chose his own name since we couldn't agree on anything :)
I didn't know your songs much and I didn't know this song till that day but it's my favourite song now and it will always have a connection with my son, I will be able one day to tell him the story on why we called him Travis and I will play the song for him.
Thank you for reading
Magdalen

Re: The Sea - Travis
babbelerik
babbelerik Posted Sat 16 Nov, 2013 10:29 PM Quote
That's amazing!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 17 Nov, 2013 2:18 PM Quote
Beautiful :)

fenririel
fenririel Posted Sun 17 Nov, 2013 9:39 PM Quote
How beautiful! Loads of love for you and baby Travis. I pray for him to grow and be a happy man :)

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Mon 18 Nov, 2013 1:56 AM Quote
Very sweet!

rella
rella Posted Mon 18 Nov, 2013 8:01 AM Quote
Intensely beautiful you have a living song - so touching. I get this feeling I wanna listen to this song under the starry sky.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:17 AM