Travis

Where you stand cover
kazamajazz
kazamajazz Posted Mon 28 Oct, 2013 9:58 PM Quote
Hey has anyone wondered who is who on the where you stand album cover? It's something I think when I look at my phone as its my wallpaper, can anyone enlighten me!? Please? I do think far left is andy ...

K x

Re: Where you stand cover
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 28 Oct, 2013 10:59 PM Quote
Not one of them is Fran, I know that. Well, that's what he said on Radio 2 with Simon Mayo, anyway :) Fran took it, you see, apparently.

kazamajazz
kazamajazz Posted Tue 29 Oct, 2013 11:42 AM Quote
Oh I didn't know that!! Thanks!! Strangely reminds me of when I found out its not fran in the egg in the coming around video, I was so disappointed haha! K x

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 29 Oct, 2013 12:05 PM Quote
Great topic! So can we assume the fourth one is Michael Ilbert? And I think the band's tallest guy is Dougie so he might be the second one from the left? It's hard to say cause they're jumping ;)

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 29 Oct, 2013 3:42 PM Quote
Hahaha. I know what you mean! It's nice to think it's Fran :)

I really don't know who is who on the album cover. I think it's quite difficult to tell. I think Dougie is the tallest but I'm not sure which one he is.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 30 Oct, 2013 9:08 AM Quote
I don't know why, but I always thought that the first on the left was Andy and the second one on the right was Neil.
I don't know about Dougie, though...

fenririel
fenririel Posted Sat 20 Jun, 2015 2:43 AM Quote
So, has this mystery ever been solved? I kind of feel the fourth person in the picture is Nicky Freemantle... he's the crew member who has been the longest with the band, and really closest to a fifth Travis, I think...

rella
rella Posted Mon 22 Jun, 2015 4:26 PM Quote

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:33 AM