Travis

Official merchandise.
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 13 Oct, 2013 12:47 AM Quote
Hi everyone!

I'm new around here. I want to get some Travis official merchandise . Does anyone know where can I find it?

Thanks!

Re: Official merchandise.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 14 Oct, 2013 7:22 PM Quote
The "Wee Store" (button above) used to sell some things, but right now it is all Where You Stand album related items. There are a couple different style t-shirts available at concerts. You can also try checking eBay.

mili
mili Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 8:23 AM Quote
What are the tour t-shirts like on this tour? Anne tweeted that the shirt causes trouble.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 1:28 PM Quote
mili wrote:
What are the tour t-shirts like on this tour? Anne tweeted that the shirt causes trouble.

In the North American tour there was the "Is it because I lied when I was 17" shirt that Fran has been sporting, and one with a US flag, which Andy has been. Sadly, no Canadian flag :P

When I was buying my "17" shirt in Boston, the guy beside me in line asked the merch girl what the line meant. Umm, a line from one of their most popular songs? Really, a great fan!

mili
mili Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 1:47 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
mili wrote:

In the North American tour there was the "Is it because I lied when I was 17" shirt that Fran has been sporting, and one with a US flag, which Andy has been. Sadly, no Canadian flag :P

When I was buying my "17" shirt in Boston, the guy beside me in line asked the merch girl what the line meant. Umm, a line from one of their most popular songs? Really, a great fan!

Ooh, I want that 17 t-shirt!! Looks really good in the new video. Alas, I'm not going to be able to see them live :(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 1:48 PM Quote
There was another one I saw. I didn't get a close look, but it was cartoon Travis guys with one holding an umbrella.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 1:51 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
There was another one I saw. I didn't get a close look, but it was cartoon Travis guys with one holding an umbrella.

Really? I didn't see that one. I like that we are going back to WDIAROM for merch. Feels...classic.

My "17" shirt got weird comments from airport security the next day :P

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 6:14 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Really? I didn't see that one. I like that we are going back to WDIAROM for merch. Feels...classic.

I didn't see it at Boston either, but saw it in Detroit. It was blue, if I remember correctly.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sun 20 Oct, 2013 8:56 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I didn't see it at Boston either, but saw it in Detroit. It was blue, if I remember correctly.

Gotcha. Do you know what was fun? When we were in Boston

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 01 Nov, 2013 7:50 AM Quote
Hi, I have a problem with merchandise too..I bought the wrong size '17' t-shirt (for a friend)..does anyone know how I can exchange it or even buy a new one (wish I could go to another gig)..

Pages [1] All Times UTC Current Time 2:42 PM