Travis

More US Dates?
gizelledmello
gizelledmello Posted Thu 03 Oct, 2013 3:12 AM Quote
I'm bummed that there aren't too many stops in the US. Any chance Travis will return to the US again soon? A stop in Houston would be amazing!

Re: More US Dates?
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 03 Oct, 2013 4:02 AM Quote
I talked with Fran after the KC show and he said that there's likely to be another tour in March or April. No idea on what cities but I think the idea would be to visit the places they aren't hitting this time around. Hopefully that works out!

-jigsawjo

fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 03 Oct, 2013 5:31 AM Quote
jigsawjo wrote:
I talked with Fran after the KC show and he said that there's likely to be another tour in March or April. No idea on what cities but I think the idea would be to visit the places they aren't hitting this time around. Hopefully that works out!

If this is confirmed, it's fair to assume they'd be hitting mexican cities too: Monterrey, Guadalajara again... finally a solo gig in Mexico City perhaps? And the rest of the continent too. Kind of what they did back in 2007: a summer leg that started in US and finished in Mexico, and an autumn leg that started in South America and ended in the States.

One can only hope... :)

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Thu 03 Oct, 2013 5:30 PM Quote
Dypebooggep wrote:

-jigsawjo

I will second your point as well. After the Boston show he was talking to a fan about coming back to the states next year. She was from Seattle and said she came to Boston for the show! Its great to hear about them coming back. The catalogue is so diverse they could change setlists in such a way it could seem like a new show.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 03 Oct, 2013 7:28 PM Quote
Of course I wouldn't really mind hearing all the same songs again but it would be super awesome if they changed it up for the next go around.

-jigsawjo

PS I hate that the forum is still broken.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:58 AM