Travis

Travis in Philly
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 21 Sep, 2013 3:28 AM Quote
http://24.media.tumblr.com/46b2927a0fc00a2d06060c07a50ea78f/tumblr_mtgef7QMpD1qc5wbqo1_500.jpg

It was an amazing night... I was on my feet, dancing, clapping, swaying to the music, and singing along the entire night :) They started out with Mother and ended with Why Does It Always Rain on Me, (correct me if I am wrong!)
BTW it was adorable how Fran asked the crowd to sing the chorus of Closer for him... <3

Fran was cute as usual and Dougie was the the sexy beast he always is haha!

It would be awesome to see them again in central city Philadelphia next time! I had to be on train for 40min to reach Glenside...

Re: Travis in Philly
kdough20
kdough20 Posted Sun 22 Sep, 2013 7:43 AM Quote
I would have seen them in Philly as Philly is about 20 minutes away from me, but it was too far away.

Oh well, I have a friend would lives outside NYC so we're going to go on Monday. Great photo by the way!

Re: Travis in Philly
brettievedder
brettievedder Posted Wed 25 Sep, 2013 3:34 PM Quote
i've seen travis 3 times now. this show seemed a bit awkward to me....maybe because it was the first time i wasn't drunk, lol. but seemed like fran was a bit off too. maybe he was sick. his voice sounded hoarse. also, plenty of sound issues and looked like fran was getting annoyed. did anyone else notice him scream the part during selfish jean? he looked really pissed off and i never saw him get angry before, lol. saw them before in texas and ireland, and those shows were electric...this one seemed meh to me...again could be me.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 6:57 PM