Travis

Backstage passes/meet and greet
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 19 Sep, 2013 5:15 PM Quote
I am going to see Travis in Boston this Sunday and I AM SO EXCITED. I've been their fan since I was 13 and this is the first time I will be seeing them live. My life will be complete once I've seen them (like, anyone can kill me that day and I won't mind at all).

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone knew/had any information about getting backstage passes and/or being able to meet the band on Sunday. ANYBODY! PLEASE!

Re: Backstage passes/meet and greet
Swan269
Swan269 Posted Thu 19 Sep, 2013 6:25 PM Quote
Hello,

I will be at the Boston show as well.

The band usually makes themselves available after the show. I don't know where that would be, but they don't hide from fans so you have a good chance.

Let us know how it goes! I will be trying to talk to them as well.

Swan

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 19 Sep, 2013 10:13 PM Quote
Okay - that sounds great! I'm definitely going to try to figure out how to get to them! Will stick around as long as need be.

Thanks for the reply!

Eledh
Eledh Posted Fri 20 Sep, 2013 8:56 AM Quote
just stick around the venue before and after the gig and you should be fine ;) (try to figure out if there are any other exits or doors as soon as you arrive there and then put yourself in the middle of those doors, so you can see them arrive, if they see you walking towards them, saying their names, they won't ignore you ;) They'll stop and talk to you. <3)

They're really nice guys, so you don't need backstage passes or meet and greet passes, you just need a bit of patience (once I waited for them for like 4 hours in the cold eheh), but if you're in good company waiting won't be a problem :)

doisneau7
doisneau7 Posted Fri 20 Sep, 2013 4:33 PM Quote
I saw them last night for the first show of the tour. I've stopped to chat with them every time I've gone to a show and last night was no exception. They were quite sweet to me and my mom, taking pictures and talking about lots of things. Definitely wait after the show by the stage door. There will probably be other fans and it will be well worth it!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:23 AM