Travis

Still waiting to receive my Super Delux Bundle - not happy!
JackieAF
JackieAF Posted Thu 19 Sep, 2013 1:37 PM Quote
Hi

Hate to bring this up again but am I the only person still waiting to receive their super delux bundle which was supposed to have been shipped on the 21 August? After various emails Topspin have told me that my copy may have gone astray in the mail and that they would ship another to me. They say they did this on the 13 September - still waiting - am becomming increasingly concerned whether I will actually receive it. Will keep you posted of further developments.

Re: Still waiting to receive my Super Delux Bundle - not hap
Swan269
Swan269 Posted Thu 19 Sep, 2013 6:26 PM Quote
So sorry to hear that. Mine came late as well, but I still got it. Top Spin needs to do something for you as this is quite ridiculous.

Swan

H
H Posted Fri 20 Sep, 2013 4:38 PM Quote
Hmm
I'm sorry Tao hear that too.
Mine came a few weeks ago to Japan.
Hope yours is on the way soon.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sat 21 Sep, 2013 2:10 PM Quote
JackieAF wrote:
Hi

Hate to bring this up again but am I the only person still waiting to receive their super delux bundle which was supposed to have been shipped on the 21 August? After various emails Topspin have told me that my copy may have gone astray in the mail and that they would ship another to me. They say they did this on the 13 September - still waiting - am becomming increasingly concerned whether I will actually receive it. Will keep you posted of further developments.

Hi...

No, you are not the only one still waiting :(

I have just written Topspin againagainagain...and expect them to tell me to wait another 8 days, since that's all they ever tell me......ARGH!!!

After reading your post here, I have got new hope, that they might ship off another bundle to me - Guess this one won't be signed, though :(

September 10th I ordered some CD's from England (different sellers) and I have received them all!

Really it's the first and last time I'll purchase anything from Topspin...

Damn, I'm SO frustrated... :(

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Mon 23 Sep, 2013 3:33 PM Quote
OH well....received this mail today regarding my not-yet-delivered-deluxe-bundle:

"I am very sorry you have still not received your order
We will get another reshipped for you today.
Again we are very sorry."

Wonder if that will help...I really hope :)

ESSK

JackieAF
JackieAF Posted Sat 28 Sep, 2013 6:43 PM Quote
... still waiting ...

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 29 Sep, 2013 8:40 AM Quote
You're not the only one :(

ESSK

sm77
sm77 Posted Mon 30 Sep, 2013 9:06 AM Quote
I demanded a refund under the distance selling act and i got my cd sent right out to me. The date on the post was only a couple of days before I received mine so might just not be sending them out when they say they are

tamki
tamki Posted Tue 01 Oct, 2013 5:08 PM Quote
You are not the only one.
The confirmation states the transit time is 5-14 days clearly and I supposed to receive the set about early sept. but I sent the email to them in mid sept and asked when will my order be delivered. They replied to me that they advised the transit time is up to 28 working days as The destination is in hong kong ( at that moment i hated i live in hong kong where many flights are arrived from uk everyday) they told me I will receive it on 27th Sep.
Today is first of oct and I still received nothing.
I think the delivery method of topspin is throw my order to Thames and let it flow to the destination. Brilliant. I paid 32 Gbp for such a brilliant service.

tamki
tamki Posted Sat 05 Oct, 2013 9:24 AM Quote
finally, topspin replied my email and asked me if I accept the partial shipment because the t-shirt is out of stock.
Obviously they have not yet shipped my order but the order status is shipped at 22 Aug.
I can't believe this company anymore.
it's just ridiculous.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 10 Oct, 2013 8:21 AM Quote
Finally received mine yesterday :)

ESSK

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Thu 10 Oct, 2013 8:21 AM Quote
Finally received mine yesterday :)

ESSK

JackieAF
JackieAF Posted Sat 12 Oct, 2013 6:49 PM Quote
Well I finally received it last week whilst I was away on holiday. Worth the wait but this has been the longest 7 weeks ever! Apparently the delay was due to the t-shirt in my size being out of stock - they could have told me this earlier - but it still took a stroppy e-mail to Topspin to finally get a result. Roll on The Roundhouse on the 24 - I'm so happy ....!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:32 PM