Travis

London, Birmingham and Manchester gigs
Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 12:32 PM Quote
Hi guys! So, me and a friend are going to the London, Birmingham and Manchester gigs. We already have tickets for the shows and the flights and even for the coaches that will take us from one city to the other, but we still need to find a place to sleep. Since we don't have that much money we were hoping to find somebody that could let us sleep on their couch or floor (well, of course we would prefer a bed, but we can go with the floor :D ), especially in London.
Anyone? The gig in London is the 24th of october, we'll be arriving the 23rd, but it's fine if you can't let us stay at your house both nights. And we are willing to pay for your time and kindness, if that's needed. (we still don't have that much money, but I think we can save something)
So please, please, don't let us sleep on the sidewalk :P

Re: London, Birmingham and Manchester gigs
sara spain
sara spain Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 1:28 PM Quote
I have booked the hotel W London Leicester Square, But still waiting for the days off in my office.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 1:29 PM Quote
:D they're going to give you the days off. Otherwise I'm going to come there and beat them up and then take you away from them because they're evil evil people. <3
Can't wait to see you again.

sara spain
sara spain Posted Tue 10 Sep, 2013 1:34 PM Quote
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuakkkkkkkk

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 9:55 AM Quote
Hi folks!
I'm Marie of Cambridge and I'm glad I just bought a ticket for Birmingham on the 26th of Oct! If anybody wants a lift from Cambridge or Peterborough, let me know! (& I have a useful campervan!) ;o))

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 13 Sep, 2013 9:55 AM Quote
Hi folks!
I'm Marie of Cambridge and I'm glad I just bought a ticket for Birmingham on the 26th of Oct! If anybody wants a lift from Cambridge or Peterborough, let me know! (& I have a useful campervan!) ;o))

Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 14 Sep, 2013 9:15 AM Quote
I don't need a lift because I already bought coach tickets to go from Birmingham to Manchester the next day, but... I'll be happy to meet up with you at the venue and chat! :D The more, the merrier. <3

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:09 AM