Travis

About Brazil/South American Gigs
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Tue 27 Aug, 2013 5:19 PM Quote
Good Evening,

I want to know if we had more gigs on Brazil and I was thinking about the Brazilian fans gave a opinion about the setlist that will be played for us...

I hope that you understand, cause its the first (and maybe the only) show here in Brazil...

Maybe I can't go for this show, cause I don't have money and I live too far from São Paulo...

Marcelo Bomfim

Re: About Brazil/South American Gigs
matsimon
matsimon Posted Tue 27 Aug, 2013 6:30 PM Quote
exact! is the first time in Brazil! we NEED a solo concert! Here in my city there are producers interested in the band! (and more than one producer!) ... Porto Alegre, south of Brazil! Beautiful city and entusiastic crowd to play!

please make this effort! come on!

we NEED a solo concert!

Matheus Simon

melissa
melissa Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 12:15 AM Quote
I know and understand you, but when they came to Argentina, Chile, Peru and Venezuela in 2007, it was the first time too, and they played in a Festival, so enjoy it THEY WILL PLAY IN BRAZIL, in two months and u must to be happy, next time ask them for a solo show but not now! :)

matsimon
matsimon Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 1:04 AM Quote
Hahaha, Brazil = continental country! Different of others south american countries! You pay for me go to São Paulo to see the band in a festival?

matsimon
matsimon Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 1:04 AM Quote
Hahaha, Brazil = continental country! Different of others south american countries! You pay for me go to São Paulo to see the band in a festival?

melissa
melissa Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 3:41 AM Quote
Well it sounds bad, good luck, I don't see the difference between your CONTINENTAL country and mine, we both South American ;) relax ENJOOY TRAVIS, AND DON´T be angry!

melissa
melissa Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 3:41 AM Quote
Well it sounds bad, good luck, I don't see the difference between your CONTINENTAL country and mine, we both South American ;) relax ENJOOY TRAVIS, AND DON´T be angry!

fenririel
fenririel Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 5:21 AM Quote
melissa wrote:

I second that. Be patient, the guys still have to announce new gigs, I'm sure there will be a second leg to this tour. Right now, they're only touring North America, Mexico (I'm from Mexico City but I'm attending Guadalajara's show because I want to see them in the solo concert they're giving... a 6-hour drive, or a 1-hour flight), the UK, AND the Planeta Terra festival!! They have a lot of world still to visit!! And I'm pretty sure they know how loved they are, at the very least, in Peru, Argentina, Chile AND Brazil... they'll be there, don't get mad. Just keep reminding them that you're waiting for them, and let them feel the love :) Grande abraço!

melissa
melissa Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 1:25 PM Quote
I just saying that you need to be happy 'cos Travis are going to play there and don´t ask them a solo show, 'cos probably they could´t, and you need enjoy it, as we did in 2007. And then I read a bad reaction :(

yuzuki
yuzuki Posted Thu 29 Aug, 2013 8:00 PM Quote
Please come to Chile! Please please please!

fenririel
fenririel Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 12:43 AM Quote
melissa wrote:
I just saying that you need to be happy 'cos Travis are going to play there

Of course! You got to be happy about it!

Hey, one can always dream of having them in your city..., and you loose nothing just for asking... continental or not, they've got fans everywhere, right?

Matheus, if you can afford the trip, you should do it. Yeah, maybe it's just a festival... but I really think it's worth it.

As I said: let them feel the love! :)

melissa
melissa Posted Mon 02 Sep, 2013 12:28 AM Quote
fenririel wrote:
melissa wrote:
I just saying that you need to be happy 'cos Travis are going to play there

Of course! You got to be happy about it!

Hey, one can always dream of having them in your city..., and you loose nothing just for asking... continental or not, they've got fans everywhere, right?

Matheus, if you can afford the trip, you should do it. Yeah, maybe it's just a festival... but I really think it's worth it.

As I said: let them feel the love! :)

El tema es q no estoy entendiendo jaja, todo lo escrito al principio me lo decís a mi o a Matheus??? porque lo q escribí, fue porque no encontré una buena reacción ante lo q le dije q me parece no es nada ofensivo, sin embargo el se defendió de una agresión inexistente y por demás denigrando a otros países como el mío burlándose lo cual no me causo para nada gracia, me gustaría saber ingles como corresponde, me manejo bajo conocimientos básicos del idioma y quizás no comprendí a quien te referías al hablar!

fenririel
fenririel Posted Mon 02 Sep, 2013 4:35 AM Quote
melissa wrote:
El tema es q no estoy entendiendo jaja, todo lo escrito al principio me lo decís a mi o a Matheus???

Ya :P sí, me dirigía a Matheus: que aproveche, que si puede hacerlo, haga el viaje al festival Planeta Terra. Yo no vivo en Guadalajara, pero voy a hacer el viaje al concierto de Guadalajara (era el ejemplo que ponía).

Y que concidía contigo: que hay que estar feliz porque Travis viene a la tierra de uno :D.

Y sí, quizá no fue una buena respuesta, jeje, pero no te enganches con eso, continentales o no, aquí estamos para celebrar la alegría que nos da Travis.

melissa
melissa Posted Mon 02 Sep, 2013 3:01 PM Quote
Habia acertado entonces!!!! me alegra leer a alguien q piensa así también, y cuanta razón tenes!

melissa
melissa Posted Mon 02 Sep, 2013 3:02 PM Quote
Había acertado entonces!!!! me alegra leer a alguien q piensa así también, y cuanta razón tenes!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 3:29 AM