Travis

Trying to meet the guys in person!
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 7:52 PM Quote
Hi!

I know that there are many Travis Fans here who have had the opportunity to meet the band in person but also i suppose there's a whole other bunch like myself Who would like to meet them someday.

So i was wondering if some of you guys could share your experiences and also give some tips on just how you manage to accomplish the dream of being near the band.

Re: Trying to meet the guys in person!
Craig
Craig Posted Fri 23 Aug, 2013 11:11 PM Quote
easy arrive at gigs early around 12pm ish and wait till they arrive or wait at the stage door of the venue after the show!

Re: Trying to meet the guys in person!
Eledh
Eledh Posted Sat 24 Aug, 2013 7:55 AM Quote
It's really that easy. Just wait around and if you see them just go ahead and talk with them :)
They're really laid back guys, they're funny and witty and always available to take a picture and sign an autograph and have a little chat. They don't usually have security around, unless it's in a festival, but then it's a festival policy, not their own.
In all the gigs I've seen the only times I couldn't talk with them was at a couple of festival, but then again, if you go to a festival and you see them behind the stage (maybe after the soundcheck) and you want to talk with them, just try and shout their names, chances are that, if they hear you, they'll ignore security and come to you :P
good luck and let us know <3

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 1:39 AM