Travis

sad message in my inbox
Swan269
Swan269 Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 7:42 PM Quote
Dear Travis fan,

Our sincerest apologies for the late notice, but there was a delay in the manufacturing of your Super Deluxe Bundle, which is leading to a delay in the shipment of your goods. Your Super Deluxe Bundle should arrive in the next two weeks, if not earlier. We're so sorry for the delay, but we hope you're able to enjoy your digital download of "Where You Stand" while you wait. Thanks again for your patience and support!

If you have any questions about your order, please contact Topspin Customer Support.

Re: sad message in my inbox
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 7:47 PM Quote
Got that message too, argh, i was waiting to hear the album when i received it, i should hear the digital one now, because i don't want to wait two more weeks.

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 7:51 PM Quote
just do it. the digital download had no b-sides so that will be coming for you.

Danalphabet
Danalphabet Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 8:47 PM Quote
I also received the message and am not happy.

If the company knew that "there was a delay in the manufacturing of your Super Deluxe Bundle," then why did they wait until the day it was supposed to be delievered to let us know?

Since we wanted to support the band, many of us ordered it through the website.

If we wanted a physical copy of the record on the release date, we should have just ordered through Amazon or other outlets.

I hope Travis does not use Topsin in the future.

salem
salem Posted Tue 20 Aug, 2013 11:00 PM Quote
Same here.

And i´ve ordered the super deluxe box to be delivered to a friend who´s meeting me next week in Italy. It´s a shame.

ShelleyA
ShelleyA Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 10:56 AM Quote
Your lucky. I havent had a single thing - no download link, not message to say the super deluxe bundle is being delayed. Even for those who got the message yesterday - is it really good enough to send that a day after it should have arrived.

Im so diosappointed, and its not getting at the band - but I hope they dont use this company again for distributing merch. Its really not good enough when youve paid £60 for this.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 12:35 PM Quote
It's certainly terrible service. I've been fortunate to receive the download link but I personally haven't received any message from anyone giving me any sort of reason why it isn't here with me.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 1:57 PM Quote
I hope Travis does not use Topsin in the future.

happy_me
happy_me Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 3:55 PM Quote
My super deluxe was sent today! Check your statuses :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 4:21 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Lucky! mine stills on "All physical merchandise, except for tickets, usually ships within 72 hours" status.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 5:29 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:

Very well noticed, thank you :) Mine says the same! It says it was sent today, so hopefully it'll be here soon :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 6:47 PM Quote
Mine is still pending, but I didn't get the email with the apologies.

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 7:28 PM Quote
ShelleyA wrote:
Even for those who got the message yesterday - is it really good enough to send that a day after it should have arrived.

Very good point. It's disappointing to say the least from Topspin, particularly when the presale was months ago. They could have sent the bundle in pieces or offered Ferris Wheel or something.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 7:46 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
ShelleyA wrote:
Even for those who got the message yesterday - is it really good enough to send that a day after it should have arrived.

Very good point. It's disappointing to say the least from Topspin, particularly when the presale was months ago. They could have sent the bundle in pieces or offered Ferris Wheel or something.

Yes, i actually paid a lot for an express shipment, so, it's very annoying.

Swan269
Swan269 Posted Wed 21 Aug, 2013 8:42 PM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
MusicGirl99 wrote:
ShelleyA wrote:

Yes, i actually paid a lot for an express shipment, so, it's very annoying.

yeah I mean, I ordered the super deluxe on June 10, around 9 weeks ago. slightly annoying because I paid for the shipping to be here sooner, but it is good to see that some of the people were getting it.

Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:52 AM