Travis

AAA
FuNnY ThInG
FuNnY ThInG Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 5:52 PM Quote
Hi I know there's another thread below but my question is to those who was once successful logging in but now are having problems. I indeed was able to log in trough the google network when it was first launched and had the 'Hello' and instrumental thingy but now every time I try logging in it says I don't have the required access :/ I tried both through chrome and safari with no success.

So is anyone else having problems logging in? And I couldn't quite figure out, will I be able to download the album from the AAA? 'Cause I'm without pc access until October and so the email link doesn't work for me... Boohoo

Re: AAA
elodie
elodie Posted Sun 18 Aug, 2013 10:50 PM Quote
Yes, I actually was going to post a thread on the messageboard. I have been experiencing the exact same problem. Any ideas to get the songs/tracks from AAA ?

mili
mili Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 8:07 AM Quote
If I remember correctly, there was some sort of announcement, that the stuff on AAA will eventually be downloadable.

It works fine for me, at least for the time being. Two new tracks have been added, so there are now four items.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 19 Aug, 2013 5:53 PM Quote
It's sometimes been a bit troublesome, but mostly I haven't had any problems. There are 4 things available at the moment. I hope a few more things are still added, but they're a nice little bonus anyway.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 2:46 PM Quote
I had problems at first, but then I realised that I had received an email with the password for the page.

Does anyone know if the song Hospital (instrumental) from the AAA will be released in any kind of way? I love that song!

Edit: Sorry I didn't read all the posts -.- Mili - Where did you see that?

mili
mili Posted Sat 31 Aug, 2013 3:27 PM Quote
I think Fran said in his Hello-message, that things will be downloadable later.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:29 PM