Travis

One question
janis
janis Posted Mon 05 Aug, 2013 3:34 PM Quote
Who knows tell me : if i pre-order the new album of travis will it arrives album in athens on 19 aug or a few days later? I am waiting for your help :)

Re: One question
Eledh
Eledh Posted Wed 07 Aug, 2013 6:50 AM Quote
Usually it's a few days later. They'll send it the 19th, but well, I'm outside the UK, so it takes a few days. I'll be fine with the digital download until the actual album arrives :)

janis
janis Posted Wed 07 Aug, 2013 9:32 AM Quote
thank you very much:)i canot wait for the album after 19 aug:) i think that for me itis a good solution to buy only the digital format of album thatarrives on 19 aug :)

Eledh
Eledh Posted Thu 08 Aug, 2013 7:11 AM Quote
Well yes, it depends on what you want. I want to have the album in my hands, but I also know that where I live they probably won't put it out unless I order it, so it's useless for me, I ordered it online from the website and that's it. I'll have to wait at least a week to have the album in my hands, but at least buying the digital+cd bundle you'll be able to have it when it comes out and still have the cd :)

That being said, if you don't want the cd or live somewhere you know they'll put it in stores... Go ahead and just buy the digital :)

janis
janis Posted Thu 08 Aug, 2013 1:31 PM Quote
yes i agreewith you.fid you order deluxe edition or standard?

Saunders
Saunders Posted Fri 09 Aug, 2013 12:27 PM Quote
Well, I guess Eledh is right, BUT! When Fran's "Wreckorder" came out, I pre-ordered it exactly the same way as it is now with "Where You Stand" and they brought it to my door EXACTLY on the day of release! Seeing that I live in Russia (postal service is very bad here) I was nothing but utterly amazed.

It was the only time in my practice, but let's hope they maybe will send the packages in advance this time, too)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:19 AM