Travis

Re: New site- teething troubles
emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:31 PM Quote
when I go to my profile and click on friends to open up their profile only the top row is working (ie the top line of pics and Names)... the rest of my fabulous friends cannot be accessed this way. I cant see what their lates postings are...

EDIT: this is working now thanks

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 04 Jun, 2007 6:32 PM Quote
OH.. and this thread was moving down ... I think you guys like it to stay at the top?

Andrew
Andrew Posted Tue 05 Jun, 2007 1:53 AM Quote
emmahealy wrote:
OH.. and this thread was moving down ... I think you guys like it to stay at the top?

It should stay there automatically as a 'sticky'

very odd that from time to time it drifts down

Sunny
Sunny Posted Wed 06 Jun, 2007 7:17 PM Quote
Y'know the blank icons to the left of the threads, could they not flash or turn a different colour when there's a new post?

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I couldn't be bothered scrolling through posts.

Luis
Luis Posted Thu 07 Jun, 2007 4:49 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi All,

and welcome to the new Travisonline. We see you have given the new boards a baptism of fire with well over 1000 posts since launch yesterday afternoon!

As many of you have noted there are a few teething troubles that need to be ironed out with the new site especially around the boards, member profiles - shows Private Messaging etc. This is to be expected when launching a new system and we will be looking into these issues over the next week or so and would value your patience while we address them.

I mistakenly add my attendance to a travis concert Ive never been: Oct-04-04 Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK, please can u delete it from my account if its possible.

Thank you for the new board, its amazing !! God bless you

Harmony1206
Harmony1206 Posted Fri 08 Jun, 2007 12:41 PM Quote
I've been trying to update my profile again, but it's still not working. Help? :-)

emmahealy
emmahealy Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 4:24 AM Quote
DITTO... update is not working

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:03 AM Quote
Luis wrote:

I mistakenly add my attendance to a travis concert Ive never been: Oct-04-04 Barrowlands, Glasgow, UK, please can u delete it from my account if its possible.

Hey Luis,

we're working on a function that will let all our users delete any mistakes with gigs from their profile page - this function should be implemented soon....

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:04 AM Quote
Harmony1206 wrote:
I've been trying to update my profile again, but it's still not working. Help? :-)

Hi, yes we are aware of this one, We're looking into profile issues this week, hopefully get a fix for people experiencing this problem.

Sunny
Sunny Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:20 PM Quote
'ello Team

When can we expect a nice photo of yous in your avatar? ;-)

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 5:39 PM Quote
Sunny wrote:
'ello Team

when Hell freezes over probably ; ) Shocking as it may seem we've yet to have the time to find or agree on a suitable avatar - decisions, decisions...

Sunny
Sunny Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 8:12 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

when Hell freezes over probably ; )

I knew you'd say that :D

Get someone to take a brand spanking new arty farty one of y'all.

dee
dee Posted Mon 11 Jun, 2007 10:10 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Sunny wrote:
'ello Team

when Hell freezes over probably ; ) Shocking as it may seem we've yet to have the time to find or agree on a suitable avatar - decisions, decisions...

i vote you fly audrey over and get some proper shots..sure she'd agree

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 1:25 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

What was wrong with your old one? There. I've decided so you won't have to.

Also, another suggestion: you could expand the discography to include guest appearances, soundtracks, ect. (that is, when you get around to it).

Luis
Luis Posted Tue 12 Jun, 2007 5:00 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Luis wrote:

Hey Luis,

we're working on a function that will let all our users delete any mistakes with gigs from their profile page - this function should be implemented soon....

Thank you <3 I will wait :D, so sorry (it was stupid I know :P )

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:01 AM