Travis

Re: New site- teething troubles
threeamigos
threeamigos Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
Thanks for telling me that, i was a bit puzzled, it's the first time seeing the new board.

Amandabug
Amandabug Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 8:55 PM Quote
Just wanted to say thanks so much for getting rid of the signatures feature. some boardies' signatures were too huge (probably bc of their photos) that it took away from following threads. now i have less of a headache. thanks again.

blue
blue Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 11:03 PM Quote
I can't seem to get my avatar uploaded. It's within the restrictions, so there shouldn't be any problems on my end.

coldplay
coldplay Posted Thu 24 May, 2007 11:34 PM Quote
cool, finally we weill have a great site
where the videos are?
sorry, is the first time i've found the new site

coldplay
coldplay Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:08 AM Quote
cool
now is better

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 12:31 PM Quote
http://www.travisonline.com/discography/singles/uk/why_does_it_always_rain_on_me?/

no page

happy_me
happy_me Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 12:49 PM Quote
I have a question for ya!
On my profile it says that I saw Travis at Spektrum, Trondheim... I did see them, it's just that I saw them at Spektrum, Oslo...any chance you can fix it?

themanwho
themanwho Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 12:55 PM Quote
I had to re-sign since my nickname the.man.who couldn't be accepted because of the dots.
Now i'm using themanwho but I can't update my profile since it says that i'm the.man.who
If I click on "recent messages" it looks for "the.man.who" messages
http://travisonline.com/board/search.php?f=0&s=the.man.who&c=4&d=1

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t42/tempo_album_photo/th_profile.jpg

is there a way to fix it? Could you please help me?

thanks in advance

Travis Web Team wrote:
Hi All,

and welcome to the new Travisonline. We see you have given the new boards a baptism of fire with well over 1000 posts since launch yesterday afternoon!

As many of you have noted there are a few teething troubles that need to be ironed out with the new site especially around the boards, member profiles - shows Private Messaging etc. This is to be expected when launching a new system and we will be looking into these issues over the next week or so and would value your patience while we address them.

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:15 PM Quote
happy_me wrote:
I have a question for ya!
On my profile it says that I saw Travis at Spektrum, Trondheim... I did see them, it's just that I saw them at Spektrum, Oslo...any chance you can fix it?

Yes we will be looking into this area further down the line. See our post here:

http://www.travisonline.com/board/view.php?t=215

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 1:21 PM Quote
themanwho wrote:
I had to re-sign since my nickname the.man.who couldn't be accepted because of the dots.
Now i'm using themanwho but I can't update my profile since it says that i'm the.man.who
If I click on "recent messages" it looks for "the.man.who" messages
http://travisonline.com/board/search.php?f=0&s=the.man.who&c=4&d=1
is there a way to fix it?

Hi,

yes this can probably be sorted, but you will have to wait a while for us to get around to your specific issue as there are quite a few areas that need our attention at the moment.

Our plan is to get the bug fixes that apply to the whole site and all our members seen to first. Further down the line we can start looking at individual's specific problems with the site, their profile etc.

We'd appreciate your patience while we do this, thanks.

themanwho
themanwho Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 2:09 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

Hi,

yes this can probably be sorted, but you will have to wait a while for us to get around to your specific issue as there are quite a few areas that need our attention at the moment.

Our plan is to get the bug fixes that apply to the whole site and all our members seen to first. Further down the line we can start looking at individual's specific problems with the site, their profile etc.

We'd appreciate your patience while we do this, thanks.

thanks for your reply,
ofcourse i can wait :)

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 5:05 PM Quote
This is just a future suggestion, but it'd be cool if we could get some sort of statistics page or something, just for fun. Like, top 5 messageboard posters, People who have attended most gigs, stuff like that. :)

In terms of actual bugs, I think everything I've noticed has already been mentioned. Nice work on the site btw. =)

Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 7:23 PM Quote
Amandabug wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks so much for getting rid of the signatures feature. some boardies' signatures were too huge (probably bc of their photos) that it took away from following threads. now i have less of a headache. thanks again.

I miss the signatures (but not the huuuuuge ones) they added a bit of personality to the posts.

Sasha Russia
Sasha Russia Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 7:30 PM Quote
so... and what about my problem

Sunny
Sunny Posted Fri 25 May, 2007 7:33 PM Quote
Sasha Russia wrote:
so... and what about my problem

I'm sure they'll fix it when they've got a spare minute :)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 1:39 AM