Travis

Fellow Johnny Marr fans?
yeesteph
yeesteph Posted Tue 12 Mar, 2013 3:57 PM Quote
I just bought Johnny Marr's latest CD, 'The Messenger', and think it's really brilliant! My favorite track is 'Newtown Velocity', but I am really digging all of them. Are there any Travis fans here who are also fans of the great Johnny Marr?

Re:
Hiromi-Y
Hiromi-Y Posted Wed 12 Jun, 2013 4:09 PM Quote
?

Islington Gig reviews?
Hiromi-Y
Hiromi-Y Posted Thu 13 Jun, 2013 8:51 PM Quote
Any setlists / pics / videos / reviews?

It would be good to get a fully working correctly messageboard again, everyone agree? Please pass on to F-N-A-D T-W-T

A Travis fan (pick one..)

Re: Fellow Johnny Marr fans?
wee rhona roo
wee rhona roo Posted Tue 30 Jul, 2013 8:16 PM Quote
I am Johnny Marr fan and was lucky to meet him on the Sunday of T in the Park this year. I was elated to meet him as I bumped into him on the way in and hung about after to catch him for a pic. Also met Travis, so a bumper weekend in my book.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/weerhonaroo/Facebook/Profile%20Pictures/1013469_495421067200022_409470277_n.jpg

rella
rella Posted Thu 08 Aug, 2013 5:17 PM Quote
i have wondered why people like certain artists - not everyone likes the same music lol - and i am thinking maybe it is how people like different colours or different flowers, they have something special that gives them their personal quality but what is it that makes our hearts sing with some and not all...
je ne sais pas pourquoi but i am happy to love travis :)

yeesteph
yeesteph Posted Mon 04 Nov, 2013 8:10 PM Quote
@ Wee Rhona Roo, WOW, that's amazing -- thanks for posting the pic of you and Johnny!!!

I have tickets to see Johnny perform live when he comes to Orlando on 11/25, and I can't wait! I've been a big fan of his for the past 30 years, and this will be my chance to finally see him play live. One more thing to scratch off of my bucket list. :) I'm so excited, I can't stand it!!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:49 PM