Amazing news :D :D

Re: Travis writing!!!!!!!!!
elmfai
elmfai Posted Fri 07 Oct, 2011 2:15 PM Quote

mili
mili Posted Tue 01 Nov, 2011 8:34 AM Quote
Confirmed: next Travis album in 2012!

Here's an interview with Fran and Tim of Keane, where they both confirm new albums from their bands next year.

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Tue 01 Nov, 2011 7:10 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Confirmed: next Travis album in 2012!

Here's an interview with Fran and Tim of Keane, where they both confirm new albums from their bands next year.

Great news!Travis+Keane=Coldplay hahaha!I was expecting something like "Traveane".

deebee
deebee Posted Wed 02 Nov, 2011 8:09 AM Quote
Thanks for the link Mili. It gave me a chance to practice my pathetic German (good job the German translation came after and not before Fran spoke lol) Fran's answer about the next album was a rather small "yes" compared to Tim's though. We'll see..........

Shinichi
Shinichi Posted Tue 08 Nov, 2011 8:06 PM Quote
I just copied it From Fran's twitter page he replied about the new songs in the new Travis album.I'm not sure of other details though but I'm excited!

@richardkeane ok ok... Working on the middle 8 to Hold My Tiny Bag and missing a chord for Wobble. It's gonna be mega.

Typing to Reach You
Typing to Reach You Posted Tue 08 Nov, 2011 9:29 PM Quote
Shinichi wrote:
I just copied it From Fran's twitter page he replied about the new songs in the new Travis album.I'm not sure of other details though but I'm excited!

@richardkeane ok ok... Working on the middle 8 to Hold My Tiny Bag and missing a chord for Wobble. It's gonna be mega.

Haha I checked this, it's just Fran joking about making a Keane album mate. xD

Fran: "@richardkeane @keaneofficial hey richard, it was a fab night. especially great to finally get to sing all those keane songs i wrote..."

richardkeane: "Please hurry up with our next album! MT @franhealy: was a fab night. especially great to finally get to sing all those keane songs i wrote."

Fran: "@richardkeane ok ok... Working on the middle 8 to Hold My Tiny Bag and missing a chord for Wobble. It's gonna be mega."

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Tue 08 Nov, 2011 9:32 PM Quote
I need to hear Wobble right now!

happy_to_hang_around
happy_to_hang_around Posted Fri 02 Dec, 2011 10:37 AM Quote
The board is sooo quiet lately.Just to jazz it up,a quotation from fran's twitter:
@kamera26 there will be album first. Writing it now. Was supposed to go to London today but got sick. Work began in Sept. 7 sketches so far.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 05 Dec, 2011 2:05 PM Quote
happy_to_hang_around wrote:
The board is sooo quiet lately.Just to jazz it up,a quotation from fran's twitter:
@kamera26 there will be album first. Writing it now. Was supposed to go to London today but got sick. Work began in Sept. 7 sketches so far.

Nice. Thank you :) It'll be the biggest gap between Travis albums. I hope it's a great album when it finally arrives!

hayjdue99
hayjdue99 Posted Tue 06 Dec, 2011 4:59 AM Quote
PSH! ALL albums by Travis are great ;)

I'm actually slightly giddy over a new release...

MusicGirl99
MusicGirl99 Posted Sat 31 Dec, 2011 9:32 PM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:

Nice. Thank you :) It'll be the biggest gap between Travis albums. I hope it's a great album when it finally arrives!

Is it really? Doesn't feel like it tho with Wreckorder.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 01 Jan, 2012 5:05 PM Quote
MusicGirl99 wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

Is it really? Doesn't feel like it tho with Wreckorder.

Unless they release a new album before April, it will be bigger than the gap between 12 Memories and The Boy With No Name. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait when it arrives :)

doisneau7
doisneau7 Posted Thu 12 Jan, 2012 8:15 PM Quote
According to Fran's latest tweet, the guys are writing again, sounding good and looking hot. It all sounds really good!
Quote:

Shinichi
Shinichi Posted Wed 01 Feb, 2012 8:08 PM Quote
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-interviews/2012/01/15/travis-frontman-fran-healy-on-the-return-of-travis-and-their-bootleg-film-86908-23696622/

I found this link on twitter! Now I'm really excited!

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:05 AM