Travis

Re: To Do List of the Lost Generation
minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 02 Sep, 2011 5:03 PM Quote
thewishlist wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:
Should we add "start your own business" to the list?

if this is a "things to do before you turn 30" list, then no. But I think we could definitely add it to a "things to do before you turn 40" list.

I've always had this plan at the back of my head to start my own business (I guess it's in my genes, my family-history has "SELF-EMPLOYED" written all over it) - but even though I don't think I'll spend my whole life in a 9-5 job, I can't just "do it" now. I want to develop my idea carefully, save money, find a business-partner AND gain experience in today's working world first...

is it sme sort of evil elf business? Because I think you are gaining a great deal of experience already :)

thewishlist
thewishlist Posted Fri 02 Sep, 2011 6:51 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

is it sme sort of evil elf business? Because I think you are gaining a great deal of experience already :)

ok, so WHO said I was an evil elf, huh? WHO? I. want. names!
;p

ahem.

anyway, no, it's strictly human business. hm, oh well, maybe, on Christmas, it could be kind of elvish. But in a GOOD way... (WHO???)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Sat 03 Sep, 2011 2:20 PM Quote
find name ?

from generation get off my lawn

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 31 Oct, 2011 11:42 AM Quote
I like this thread as I totally relate to it.

I will add -

- Continue with studying (uni or night classes to keep the brain ticking over). On that note...why am I studying a Masters AND working full time? Im nuts...clearly!
- Learn a new language (yep slowly still learning spanish)
- Get fit and stick at it (starting Kickboxing next week - yikes)
- Get more involved in community/fundraising/charity.

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:29 PM