Travis

Amsterdam show
Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Fri 25 Feb, 2011 6:09 PM Quote
I'm in Amsterdam the weekend of the show celebrating my brother's birthday.Got tickets for Fran's show.Is he on his own and any idea from the previous shows what sort of time he'll be on stage?
Roll on Amdam!!

Re: Amsterdam show
deebee
deebee Posted Sat 26 Feb, 2011 8:29 AM Quote
Hi. He'll be on his own (no band) with his guitar. Foley Stewart is the support act, we think. He's done the other Euro gigs so assuming he's doing the complete tour.

Dypebooggep
Dypebooggep Posted Sun 27 Feb, 2011 9:35 AM Quote
Thanks for the info.My favourite Travis memory is when I took my eldest daughter to see them for the first time.Doncaster Dome with a very young Keane as one of the support acts.The beginning of the encore was Fran with just his guitar,microphones switched off,singing Flowers in the window.Roll on next saturday night-and sunday to see Ajax at the ArenA again! TelfordDave

mili
mili Posted Sun 27 Feb, 2011 2:25 PM Quote
Make sure to be there in time to see Foley, he's great.

I just saw the two + a local band called Sprained Cookies in Rome, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. Fran played and talked for two hours, non stop, and the gap between acts wasn't too long.

Fer Fer
Fer Fer Posted Thu 03 Mar, 2011 1:22 PM Quote
Does anyone know for sure when the show is starting? On Fran's facebook event post it says 6pm - 9pm, and when you go to buy the tickets it says 8pm. I've never been to People's Place, but is it so small that it doesn't even have its own website? I can't seem to find much information. :s

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:09 PM