funny links
weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2010 2:00 PM Quote
The drawings especially are hysterical

get ready to get sweaty and hot

Re: funny links
Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2010 2:59 PM Quote
"Spectacular! Cardiovascular!" I'm sorry, I just can't see him as anything except the dad from Growing Pains. This is one of those things that you feel embarrassed just watching.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2010 4:25 PM Quote
I totally agree Kayte. Was that him trying to be sexy? And how sexy can you be if your jacket goes "swoosh swoosh swoosh" when you move?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Sat 18 Dec, 2010 5:22 PM Quote
Come on! Alan Thicke is one sexy sexy Canuck! :) Spectacular, cadiovascular was fantastic!

Also, you know his son? He tries to be all suave and sexy, except he looks exactly like his dad and thus it is just gross.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 3:13 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Come on! Alan Thicke is one sexy sexy Canuck! :) Spectacular, cadiovascular was fantastic!

Also, you know his son? He tries to be all suave and sexy, except he looks exactly like his dad and thus it is just gross.

I agree. Whenever I've seen his videos and he's trying to be all smooth I just giggle and starting humming the Growing Pains theme.

On a side note, while it's sad that the guy who played Boner killed himself this year, it was a time to again wonder how a TV show got away with naming a character BONER. I think it was short for his last name or something but still.....

BONER.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 3:32 PM Quote
I don't know what his son's name is, but the first time I saw him several years ago, he was on some kind of morning show, like Regis and Kelly. He had his shirt open and was trying to be all sexy and the song he was singing was reeeally suggestive, it was just like...ew. It was a very late 70's/early 80's type of performance.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 20 Dec, 2010 4:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I don't know what his son's name is, but the first time I saw him several years ago, he was on some kind of morning show, like Regis and Kelly. He had his shirt open and was trying to be all sexy and the song he was singing was reeeally suggestive, it was just like...ew. It was a very late 70's/early 80's type of performance.

his son's name is Robin. Robin is not a sexy name. Robin is especially not a sexy name when your are the son of Alan Thicke.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:32 AM