Travis

FRAN - SPANISH DATES
deebee
deebee Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 11:52 AM Quote
Can you confirm please that Fran is playing in Madrid and Barcelona on the 17th and 18th February?

I could just do with a weekend in Barcelona :-D

Bodi, good news for you too, hehe.

Re: FRAN - SPANISH DATES
mili
mili Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 5:28 PM Quote
I'm really excited, booked tickets to see the Rome show!!

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 5:44 PM Quote
Cool Mili - a weekend in Rome! I thought about Italy but the dates aren't great for me so Spain is the next option (FRANCE of course would be even better :-P )

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 5:48 PM Quote

Aww, this sounds so cool!!! I miss Europe. I wish I could go to Rome or Barcelona or Madrid... or anywhere else for that matter. xD

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 7:50 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Excellent news! I hope it's true cause I was getting a bit anxious lol

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Fri 10 Dec, 2010 8:21 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
Can you confirm please that Fran is playing in Madrid and Barcelona on the 17th and 18th February?

I could just do with a weekend in Barcelona :-D

Hello Debbie! Look: Switzerland, Italy, Spain, UK... Fran is playing with our froggies' nerves lol, there's no way he won't stop by France ahhahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 11 Dec, 2010 12:40 PM Quote
Tickets are one sale here. Type "Fran Healy" and you can get tickets :) I'm very excited :)

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2010 11:00 AM Quote
deebee wrote:
Cool Mili - a weekend in Rome! I thought about Italy but the dates aren't great for me so Spain is the next option (FRANCE of course would be even better :-P )

how about La Suisse Debbie ?? Fran is playing in Zurich .. and I've got my ticket.... would love to see you there ¨

Sina:)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2010 11:20 AM Quote
I wonder why this hasn't been announced yet...

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2010 12:24 PM Quote
Yo Bodi. Not spoke to you in months. Hope you're well. lol I'm sure he'll announce it soon. ;)

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2010 7:56 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:
deebee wrote:

how about La Suisse Debbie ?? Fran is playing in Zurich .. and I've got my ticket.... would love to see you there ¨

Sina:)

oooh don't tempt me haha! I keep looking at different options (flights, trains etc) and haven't yet made my mind up. I really want to go to London but then I will have to find a way to get out of work the following day *ahem* but Sina, Monica, Julie, Mili, it would be lovely meeting up - it's always a great experience meeting other boardies (so far everyone I've met has been lovely)

I think a part of me is still hoping Fran'll announce a French date tomorrow - it would be the perfect "Geburtstag" present :D

deebee
deebee Posted Mon 13 Dec, 2010 8:06 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I wonder why this hasn't been announced yet...

Yeah I always find it a bit weird that you can actually see the tickets on sale before it's officially announced - I don't know how it works.

Monica
Monica Posted Wed 15 Dec, 2010 11:10 AM Quote
Now it's official :)

deebee wrote:
I really want to go to London but then I will have to find a way to get out of work the following day *ahem* but Sina, Monica, Julie, Mili, it would be lovely meeting up - it's always a great experience meeting other boardies (so far everyone I've met has been lovely)

It'd be lovely to meet you but of course, a gig on a Thursday (the one in Madrid) doesn't help :(

BenFilbert wrote:
Yo Bodi. Not spoke to you in months. Hope you're well. lol I'm sure he'll announce it soon. ;)

That comment was weird, Ben lol

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Wed 15 Dec, 2010 1:04 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
BenFilbert wrote:

That comment was weird, Ben lol

I am weird. ;)

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Wed 15 Dec, 2010 9:43 PM Quote
I'm going to Madrid :D

By the way, hi to everyone! :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 9:05 AM