Travis

VERY PISSED OFF!
jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 2:09 AM Quote
Argh! i think i had to download Wreckorder first to enjoy it more than today.
I woke up today because someone knocked the door, when outside and it was a guy from UPS. he has a package on it, and told my name.
iGot very happy, until he said, i need to pay "60 dlls" so my hapiness gone. and i told him "Why!!??" and he told me "duty taxes" Fuck! it never happened that to me! the problem is, they sent it via UPS and no normal mail! I paid for the normal mail right?
Anyway, i told him i had not the money. So he gave me a notification and then he gone.
So i called everywhere today, the taxes office, UPS, and they told me it was a custom broker the one who put that price for me to pay.
So, i left me numer to talk with a custom broker becasue i want a detail about my taxes, i haven't received the called yet.
So, i payed this afternoon the taxes to have the bundle. got Home, and opened it. and another surprise on it.
Remember on the site it appears the bundle includes "signed lyric sheet"? Well, my bundle doesn't have it. I looked everywhere an there is nothing. So i payed more than 99 dlls (so much more) and i haven't get the full bundle!!.
Argh!!!! just sent them an email i'm very pissed off about this!
AARRGH!!!!!!!.............

PSD: Please! kill that Fucking Bot!!

Re: VERY PISSED OFF!
mili
mili Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 3:13 PM Quote
Oh, you really are unlucky with the bundle!

Monica
Monica Posted Thu 14 Oct, 2010 10:23 AM Quote
Not nice, Jesús :(

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 14 Oct, 2010 4:15 PM Quote
This isn't good at all. I ordered the t-shirt and vinyl and they arrived fine for me. Glad I didn't go for the bundle in the end. Terrible. Did you email them about missing parts of your order? Have they replied?

kdough20
kdough20 Posted Mon 18 Oct, 2010 6:06 AM Quote
My bundle arrived the Monday after the cd was released so I was cheesed off bc I had nothing to give Fran to sign in NYC.

My bundle didn't have to lyric sheet and that just came two days ago. I can tell the signature wasn't printed b/c the marker is bleeding through the paper, but I think the lyrics are printed.

roxytobias
roxytobias Posted Tue 26 Oct, 2010 7:40 AM Quote
this isn't as bad as yours but, well, mine hasn't arrived in my doorstep yet. this is more likely the post office's fault back here in my own country, though. i'm at the brink of being pissed as i've had one experience already where the parcel never really reached me. I hope this isn't gonna be the same case. boo

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 12:13 PM