Travis

Sierra Leone
Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 3:27 PM Quote
It apprers on my copy like its a actual track and not a extra track - as in it doesnt say bounus next to itand the lyrics are included. I think its exactly what is missing from Wreckorder it has a slightly different and more full sound or somthing. I can put my finger on it put it deffitnaly goes up there with the best Fran solo tracks

Re: Sierra Leone
mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 7:13 PM Quote
i think it doesnt appear as a bonus track because its not a bonus track on the special edition

what is the hardback casebound book packaging like? can you upload a picture?

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 7:49 PM Quote
ill try and put a picture up just now but its just cd sized and is the normal cover. I thought it might be a different picture and perhaps dvd size liked it looked on the US pre-order.....still very cool tho and its signed

joemono
joemono Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 8:42 PM Quote
While those of us are waiting for our physical copies to arrive can you share this track somewhere?

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 9:41 PM Quote
Safe Side wrote:
ill try and put a picture up just now but its just cd sized and is the normal cover. I thought it might be a different picture and perhaps dvd size liked it looked on the US pre-order.....still very cool tho and its signed

i thought that too, maybe just the cd on the bundle version is going to be dvd sized

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Fri 01 Oct, 2010 9:44 PM Quote
joemono wrote:
While those of us are waiting for our physical copies to arrive can you share this track somewhere?

did you bought the album on recordstore or in the website of the bundle?

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 02 Oct, 2010 1:10 AM Quote
I really, really like Sierra Leone. It's one of my favourites I think, but so many songs on the album are really, really good. Even though I love it, I wouldn't say it has a more full sound. It's certainly a bit different than other tracks on Wreckorder (though not massively different) and I think has a single sound about it. It being the 'bonus' track, I don't think it'll be a single though.

Also, the Alan Sugar version of As It Comes which follows it is very strange. :P

joemono
joemono Posted Fri 08 Oct, 2010 12:40 AM Quote
Bump.

Does someone have an MP3 of this they can send me?

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Fri 08 Oct, 2010 2:29 PM Quote
Can anyone share "Zebra" Beach House cover too please? For those who can't buy it from the US iStore :'(

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 08 Oct, 2010 5:52 PM Quote
joemono wrote:
Bump.

Does someone have an MP3 of this they can send me?

Sure. PM me your email.

Ursina
Ursina Posted Sat 09 Oct, 2010 3:43 PM Quote
Sierra Leone is definitely a 'proper'song on the version I've got (signed and limited) I love it!

Fran trying his London accent on As it Comes at the end has really confused me lol

Cricket
Cricket Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 9:24 PM Quote
I think Sierra Leone is my favorite track from Wreckorder. It's almost addictive and dangerous. Perfection.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 10:41 PM Quote
Best of all, it's a whistling song. The world needs more of these.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Wed 13 Oct, 2010 11:12 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Best of all, it's a whistling song. The world needs more of these.

haha yes! i have 2 hours whistling that part and can't stop!

thatlinewasfine
thatlinewasfine Posted Sat 16 Oct, 2010 1:07 AM Quote
Please cud someonne pm me this track,i want the start as a ringtone such a cool intro.I bought the album but sadly this tune aint on it.Many thaanks

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 11:03 PM