Scottish Dubliner Posted Wed 26 Jan, 2011 11:05 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
at least there's no cigarette butt in your fingers still lit

Now I want a smoke, haha

Dubz

Re: Things I have realized
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 5:41 PM Quote

Ah, thanks for all the explanations. This should go right into the "things you learn on the board" thread.
It would be cool to go to a meet up. I'm planning my next trip, the destiny depends on how much money I get to save and in how much time, it's not easy...

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 6:25 PM Quote
My body cannot take this continual abuse.

I may have a problem.

There are 4 empty whiskey bottles on the worktop next to the sink. I'm getting up, drinking myself into unconciousness and then starting again when I awake. I've just woken up in bed with all my gear still on, including hoodie and shoes.

Dubz

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 7:08 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I may have a problem.

There are 4 empty whiskey bottles on the worktop next to the sink. I'm getting up, drinking myself into unconciousness and then starting again when I awake. I've just woken up in bed with all my gear still on, including hoodie and shoes.

Dubz

What do you think you should do about that?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 7:47 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I may have a problem.

Dubz

I probably should stop, my liver and kidneys cannot be the healthiest at the moment, just had a wee hauf to take the edge off, I'm gonna drag the pillow and duvet through and lie on the sofa watching crappy telly. My whole skin is crawling and I'm jumpy as fuck, a real bag of nerves, wish I could just slip into a coma while I withdraw then wake up sober. If I can get sober I can stay sober, it's just getting sober that's the problem.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 9:30 PM Quote
I'm throwing up, I'm scared it's probably a good sign.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Thu 27 Jan, 2011 9:35 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
weirdmom wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I may have a problem.

Dubz

I probably should stop, my liver and kidneys cannot be the healthiest at the moment, just had a wee hauf to take the edge off, I'm gonna drag the pillow and duvet through and lie on the sofa watching crappy telly. My whole skin is crawling and I'm jumpy as fuck, a real bag of nerves, wish I could just slip into a coma while I withdraw then wake up sober. If I can get sober I can stay sober, it's just getting sober that's the problem.

Dubz

Hope you're out of booze by now. Perhaps you should try to give your body a break, and judging by the 10 hours and no pee, you should drink a lot of water/tea, anything non-alcoholic. You'll probably get drunk again when the alcohol in your stomach gets mixed with liquid and gets on the move, but you need to dilute the system a bit! Perhaps you could try to not get going again in the morning?
Good luck, I hope you'll feel better soon. Sorry about the sermon.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:25 PM Quote
Someone posted a Youtube video on Facebook called "The Spicy McHaggis Jig." I was so afraid it was going to be a commercial for McDonald's haggis. That would be even more disgusting than it already is. Welcome to McDonald's, would you like to try our spicy McHaggis today?

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 30 Jan, 2011 4:16 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Someone posted a Youtube video on Facebook called "The Spicy McHaggis Jig." I was so afraid it was going to be a commercial for McDonald's haggis. That would be even more disgusting than it already is. Welcome to McDonald's, would you like to try our spicy McHaggis today?

Don't know whether the truth is any more savoury (given the current outlash about sexism in the UK), The Spicy McHaggis Jig is a song by The Dropkick Murphys (It's actually one of the reasons I took an ex-gf to see them, before I knew what I'm about to explain)...

Spicy McHaggis is a song about a Scots/Irish immigrant in the USA with a pénchant for beer who trails the bars in Boston for (to put this delicately) thee larger framed woman.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 30 Jan, 2011 1:38 PM Quote
EVERYBODY LIES though this may be because I've been watching House for the past two days. Or maybe not. Morrissey said "The World is Full of Crushing Bores", no it's not, It's full of CNUTS !!!

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 30 Jan, 2011 11:17 PM Quote
What the fuck do I know.

Dubz

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 03 Feb, 2011 10:48 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

I may have a problem.

Dubz

People always tell me after a heavy nights drinking they wake with no money and a sore head. I find that funny because i always wake with loads of money and a sore arse ;)

Ever thought about going to see what your GP could do?

My dad wont thank me for this but i've realized he looks like the impossible love child of Frank Gallagher and Bono

http://i54.tinypic.com/110gl8l.jpg

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 03 Feb, 2011 11:17 PM Quote
Wow, I can totally see that.

Seriously Andrew, WHAT is going on with your hair?

monkey
monkey Posted Thu 03 Feb, 2011 11:47 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Wow, I can totally see that.

Seriously Andrew, WHAT is going on with your hair?

you mean you don't like it??? i'm just too lazy to go and get it cut

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 11 Feb, 2011 7:31 PM Quote
It's prerogative and I have always spelt it perogitive.

Dubz

Pages Previous 1...8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Times UTC Current Time 9:58 PM