Travis

Re: Is Wreckorder going to leak?
TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Thu 23 Sep, 2010 6:25 PM Quote
Haha wtf is Robot? Have you listened to that track? Is it going to be on the album?

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Thu 23 Sep, 2010 10:08 PM Quote
I imagine it might be a Japan only track like 12th memory sounds like a FOTC song

deebee
deebee Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 11:50 AM Quote
According to Amazon, Sierra Leone is an extra track on the special edition CD.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 4:31 PM Quote
it has leaked i havent listend yet......i dont know how Fran feels about leaks with his solo stuff he was cool when i posted the link to a leak of TBWNN but im not sure if this is different.

Ill wait to see if Fran replys before i post it i dont want to piss the boss off....although im sure he realises most people who post here have already pre-ordered it

mario_healy
mario_healy Posted Fri 24 Sep, 2010 5:52 PM Quote
im donwloading right now, cant wait to listen to it

deebee
deebee Posted Sat 25 Sep, 2010 12:39 PM Quote
YAY I've just had an email to say that my vinyl and t-shirt have been dispatched from the USA. Woohoo, if the posties are quick, I might even get it before the official release date :)

mili
mili Posted Sat 25 Sep, 2010 1:45 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
YAY I've just had an email to say that my vinyl and t-shirt have been dispatched from the USA. Woohoo, if the posties are quick, I might even get it before the official release date :)

I got the same message, I hope it doesn't get stuck at the customs.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 25 Sep, 2010 4:34 PM Quote
deebee wrote:

Exactly the same for me! :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 25 Sep, 2010 6:04 PM Quote
all of you from UK?
i've been strong for not hearing the leaked album, and i won't until my real album gets home :D.
I haven't received any mail yet but i'm closer to the USA so i think i'll get that email on monday.

elodie
elodie Posted Sat 25 Sep, 2010 8:19 PM Quote
Yeah, I'm in the US and I haven't received the email, I guess they will send it on Monday...

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 26 Sep, 2010 10:10 AM Quote
jesusaremus wrote:
all of you from UK?
i've been strong for not hearing the leaked album, and i won't until my real album gets home :D.
I haven't received any mail yet but i'm closer to the USA so i think i'll get that email on monday.

We're all in Europe Jesus - that's why it's going out so early.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sun 26 Sep, 2010 5:45 PM Quote
deebee wrote:
jesusaremus wrote:
all of you from UK?

We're all in Europe Jesus - that's why it's going out so early.

great! i hope you get it early! i am looking forward to get that email haha i hope i get it tomorrow!.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 9:28 AM