Travis

What`s gonna happen to Lennons...
jaguar
jaguar Posted Thu 26 Aug, 2010 11:03 PM Quote
European Team now.....seeing as they got pumped out of the europa league tonight by the Mighty Utrecht FC

sorry peeps if you opened this thinking it was about John Lennon,alas its about the deluded Neil Lennon(Celtic manager) who says he has enough players that he can field an SPL team & a european team. daft bassa!

Re: What`s gonna happen to Lennons...
Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 10:10 AM Quote
I'm more interested in what Danny Lennon has in plan for Saint Mirren. As for Septic, ha ha ha ha ha ha, hopefully Rankers will get pumped in the Champions League and finish bottom in their group yet again. I will wish Motherwell, Hearts, Hibs or any other Scottish club well in Europe but I cannot bring myself to wish any of the Old inFirm well in any match they play.

jaguar
jaguar Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 2:29 PM Quote
who are you hoping to get in the next round of the Co-operative Insurance Cup Dubz ?
Hmm hmm

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 4:15 PM Quote
Are you talking about last year's Co-op Cup finalists being knocked out of this year's comp by last year's Scottish Cup finalists ? Which one of those did Septic make last year?

jaguar
jaguar Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 7:24 PM Quote
None but who cares about those cunts
actually I`m on about St Midden,the team that got humped by 9 men in said co-op cup final then gettin papped oot by the scottish cup finalists already mentioned by yourgoodself.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 8:14 PM Quote
jaguar wrote:
None but who cares about those cunts
actually I`m on about St Midden,the team that got humped by 9 men in said co-op cup final then gettin papped oot by the scottish cup finalists already mentioned by yourgoodself.
that'll be the same Saint Mirren that put 4 past your mob last year. I know you put 4 part us last week but it's not really the same is it?

jaguar
jaguar Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 8:36 PM Quote
goin by your replies in this thread methinks you think I`m a Dhim,I was delighted when you pumped the plastic paddies bud,possibly the most hurtful game for their lot in years plus it got monkeyheid sacked.A blessing really now we got Lennon to laugh at now

funnythingloyal

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 27 Aug, 2010 9:21 PM Quote
jaguar wrote:
goin by your replies in this thread methinks you think I`m a Dhim,I was delighted when you pumped the plastic paddies bud,possibly the most hurtful game for their lot in years plus it got monkeyheid sacked.A blessing really now we got Lennon to laugh at now

funnythingloyal
Sorry indeed bud, I stand corrected. It really is quite fun to laugh at tho'

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 10:09 PM