Travis

Re: W R E C K O R D E R Deluxe Bundle
mili
mili Posted Thu 30 Sep, 2010 1:34 PM Quote
UPS just dropped the vinyl and the tshirt here! The only complaint I have is that the download card isn't working. oh, well, I can cope with the stream and the cd, when it comes.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 30 Sep, 2010 4:00 PM Quote
Hey someone knows if there's a way we can see the order status from the bundles?. i "bought" the limited and signed from recordstore before i knew i could have the deluxe bundle. So i was going to have two wreckorders. i haven't recevied email from the bundle saying it will arrive soon or anything. But today i got an email from recordstore. that says i just got "wreck-orded" my order was cancelled because my bank refuse the payment with my card. I'm not goin to place the order again there, 'cause i will have the bundle, besides by now if i order it again it won't be signed by now.
So i'll wait or my deluxe bundle, but i'm worried that they could cancelled it too, and i don't know :(.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Thu 30 Sep, 2010 4:44 PM Quote
Perhaps you could email them if you have fears that things aren't going to plan. http://franhealy.hasawebstore.com/contact Give them the order number and ask if they can update you on whether it's been sent out or not.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 30 Sep, 2010 4:46 PM Quote
good idea! i'll write them right now! thanks Ben!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 1:04 PM