Travis

Portland
joemono
joemono Posted Fri 20 Aug, 2010 5:34 PM Quote
I'm really looking forward to the show tonight! I'm also determined to try and meet Fran. Anyone have any tips on making that happen?

Re: Portland
oasisbraves
oasisbraves Posted Fri 20 Aug, 2010 9:36 PM Quote
You have a VERY good chance of meeting Fran if you get to the show early (see him walk in) he usually walks in just like everyone else. After the show outside he 99% of the time comes outside. Sometimes you have to wait 20 minutes to an hour, sometimes longer it depends...but be patient and he will come out.

I've met him about 7 or so times, he's come outside every show I've been to, but he did I heard, skip coming outside at the Seattle show the other day (due to having to be up at 5am). This being the last show on his schedule, he should be out.

Good Luck!! He's the hardest working/nicest man in Rock.

Matt

joemono
joemono Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 12:31 AM Quote
Coincidentally he also skipped out at the last Travis show I saw in Seattle. Thanks for the info!

joemono
joemono Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 7:54 AM Quote
The show was fantastic! The new songs sounded great (as did the old ones). I feel like I am going to love this album.

Fran, if you happen to read this - it was great to finally meet you! Hope you had a good time in Portland. Please keep doing what you're doing.

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 8:10 AM Quote
Hey joe!
nice you finally meet him too! i did it too. And it was amazing!! The songs are incredible! i'm really really sure "Anything" will be my favourite, i love that song and it stuck in my head, though i only heard it one time!
Very happy you met Fran! this shows are really great!

Peter76
Peter76 Posted Sat 21 Aug, 2010 9:47 AM Quote
Glad to hear you guys had a great time at the Portland show! I wish I could make it but alas. The new material sounds great and complements superbly with the Travis material. Can't wait to hear the studio versions and of course, that infamous Paul McCartney bass line. :)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:34 PM