Travis

Re: ~ International Boardie Convention in Paris ~
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sun 15 Aug, 2010 10:07 PM Quote
I'm very, very excited as well! I'm buying a lot of stuff I'll be needing, checking out cities and places to visit!
But I still can't believe it either, haha.
Megg, I loved the entire list, but do you think we'll be able to do all that stuff?
I've bought a netbook to take with me on the trip so we can be connected and can plan where to meet and stuff once I'm away from Buenos Aires. :o)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Mon 16 Aug, 2010 12:49 PM Quote
Three weeks?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excitement! When did it come upon us so soon? Hehe

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 16 Aug, 2010 11:00 PM Quote
We have the hostel booked! Woohoo!

@Juli: Ha, that's the challenge!;) Well I'm sure we won't be able to see all of these together so we need a plan. Also, I will give you girls my mobile phone no. as I don't want to take my laptop. It would be great for me if we can arrange the meeting before Friday 3rd? Later I may be offline.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 5:12 AM Quote
Yay! Awesome!!!
I've been checking out my Paris map, chatting with a friend who went to Paris a couple of years ago. Now I've got a clearer view of what's closer to what, and what's further away. :oP
I think it'd be easier if we all gathered and had an online chat, wouldn't it? Do you guys have Skype or something of the sort?
It would also be best for me if we could decide where to meet before I leave Buenos Aires (Saturday 28th).

I can't believe this is happening!!!

Absy
Absy Posted Tue 17 Aug, 2010 7:11 PM Quote
I will also need everybody's cell phone number and will post mine on Facebook asap.

Merci !

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 18 Aug, 2010 7:25 PM Quote

Ok, I'll write down everyone's mobile numbers and take them with me, but I'm not taking my own mobile phone, because it would be ridiculously expensive to use it in Europe. I guess I'll just call you from a telephone box, no?

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 18 Aug, 2010 7:37 PM Quote
My skype name is on my FB. We can arrange a chat of course! Any time is good for me, I don'w work after all... I'm sending you my mobile phone number now. Juli, if anything, I guess you can contact Fred online and she will text me or Wendy or something like that.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 18 Aug, 2010 8:04 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
My skype name is on my FB. We can arrange a chat of course! Any time is good for me, I don'w work after all... I'm sending you my mobile phone number now. Juli, if anything, I guess you can contact Fred online and she will text me or Wendy or something like that.

Great! I'll check out FB tonight and will send you a request on Skype. :o)
I think I'm going to be a problematic person to arrange a chat with, because of the time difference: I think by the time I leave work you're all in bed, lol. But, let me know when you guys are available and I'll probably work it out somehow. :o)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 19 Aug, 2010 4:19 PM Quote
I sent you guys my number too, hope you got it. My niece is helping me set up SKYPE - woot woot. Need to get it on my iphone :-) Once I know my user name etc will let you all know.

Peewee
Peewee Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 3:06 PM Quote
Four more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Wed 01 Sep, 2010 6:45 PM Quote
:o shame on me I'm just discovering this thread and it's next week!!!! I live in Paris and I'll be happy to meet you all, but I work though so I will be more or less avaialble. Let me know how, where and when your meetings will take place :)

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Sep, 2010 10:55 AM Quote
Hi Julie :-) are you on skype?

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Thu 02 Sep, 2010 4:48 PM Quote
Hi! not yet but I can create an account if it can help!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Thu 02 Sep, 2010 5:52 PM Quote
If you set up an account then I can keep in touch with you that way :-) always good to meet boardies. Can send you a wee message to let you know where we are etc.

julietravisaddict
julietravisaddict Posted Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:55 PM Quote
julynosoucy1980

:)

Pages Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Times BST Current Time 6:28 AM