Travis

   
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:38 AM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
minnmess wrote:

my friend Meg (note, not Megg) uses the very tactful expression "I want that inside of me." it usually refers to delicious looking food.


May I steal it though?


but of course!
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 1:04 PM Quote
Been for a haircut, done the shopping, been for a run, picked up my Social Welfare, been to the bank, paid bills and it's just gone lunch time.

Heading into town now to get a few bits and pieces.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 2:46 PM Quote
I've been refreshing my e-mail account the whole morning and for over an hour now. Ughhhhhh. I guess I should leave the house.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 2:54 PM Quote
I was completely irresponsible last week and bought a raincoat. I mean, it's raining right.now. and I don't have a waterproof coat, so... I need one, right? *sigh*

Making cinnamon rolls right now. They're addictive.

 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
thewishlist
Posts: 504
thewishlist Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 2:56 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I've been refreshing my e-mail account the whole morning and for over an hour now. Ughhhhhh. I guess I should leave the house.


from someone who's been doing that same thing for several months now: yes, you should leave the house!
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 2:57 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
I've been refreshing my e-mail account the whole morning and for over an hour now. Ughhhhhh. I guess I should leave the house.


ha, 15 minutes before my interview today I texted a friend and said "oh, havent heard from the other one. Guess I have to actually go in the building."

Now I will sit and refresh my emaila ccount every 5 minutes until I have to go see another flat.

We are AWESOME
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
mili
Posts: 3258
mili Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:12 PM Quote
Went to a meeting only to hear it's tomorrow… had a haircut.
Tomorrow I must remember to go to that meeting again, and to see Mogwai!
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:12 PM Quote
mili wrote:
Went to a meeting only to hear it's tomorrow… had a haircut.
Tomorrow I must remember to go to that meeting again, and to see Mogwai!


RAD !
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
megg_inc
Posts: 3778
megg_inc Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 4:18 PM Quote
Aren't we cool?

The raincoat is well cute! Don't feel bad about buying it :)
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 4:49 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Aren't we cool?

The raincoat is well cute! Don't feel bad about buying it :)


what she said! adorable birds are never a mistake.
Off to see flat number...6?
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 6:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
mili wrote:
Went to a meeting only to hear it's tomorrow had a haircut.
Tomorrow I must remember to go to that meeting again, and to see Mogwai!


RAD !


UBER-RAD !! I expect a full report.

I'm now in my local having a pint after running around like a fucking madman all day. One or two here and then home for an early night.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Scottish Dubliner
Posts: 8299
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 6:29 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
mili wrote:
Went to a meeting only to hear it's tomorrow had a haircut.
Tomorrow I must remember to go to that meeting again, and to see Mogwai!


RAD !


UBER-RAD !! I expect a full report.

I'm now in my local having a pint after running around like a fucking madman all day. One or two here and then home for an early night.


Dubz
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
Turtleneck
Posts: 7404
Turtleneck Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 6:40 PM Quote
Hope you all get the calls/emails you're hoping for soon.

Dubz, best wishes to you on your first day at work tomorrow.


It's going to be lonely here when everyone is working. I might actually have to start doing the things on my really dusty old to-do list.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
Posts: 8142
minnmess Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 9:16 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Hope you all get the calls/emails you're hoping for soon.

Dubz, best wishes to you on your first day at work tomorrow.


It's going to be lonely here when everyone is working. I might actually have to start doing the things on my really dusty old to-do list.


work has never stopped me before! besides, time zones work out well! We'll get home from work at midday for you. Plently of time to waste on the board.
 
Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
ricv64
Posts: 10115
ricv64 Posted Mon 04 Apr, 2011 11:10 PM Quote
fired up the backyard paint studio today
 
Pages Previous 1...95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 Next All Times GMT Current Time 12:13 PM
Post Reply