Travis

Re: Today's News of YOU (part 2)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 4:43 PM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
think she follows the Oilers, not sure but think she's from Edmington if that helps explain anything...

Dubz

ha, Edmonton :)
Albertan! That explains it all!
(it actually explains nothing, although Westerners are typically more conservative)

Ask her if she likes Mark Messier. 2nd greatest Oiler ever. And the Mess part of my username. If she says yes, I'm sorry Dubz, but you will have to accept that she is awesome. If she says no, you can hate her with a firey passion.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 6:21 PM Quote
Kristy, I forgot to tell you this, but at Violet's school on Halloween, there was a kid who was dressed up like Sydney Crosby. Scariest costume there.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Nov, 2010 6:52 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Kristy, I forgot to tell you this, but at Violet's school on Halloween, there was a kid who was dressed up like Sydney Crosby. Scariest costume there.

booooooooooooooooooooooo. That kid would not have gotten candy from me

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:25 AM Quote
My really considerate mates called me at 8pm last night to tell me they were staying in their own house, after I had stayed in all day waiting for them to return.

I've just been for a run and have finished my first week of my 8 week running program, I should be running non-stop for 30 minutes by New Year. Need to get proper shoes and a stopwatch tho'.

Dubz

mili
mili Posted Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:31 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
[

Ask her if she likes Mark Messier. 2nd greatest Oiler ever. And the Mess part of my username.

What's the Minn part for?

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 12 Nov, 2010 2:46 PM Quote
mili wrote:
minnmess wrote:
[

Ask her if she likes Mark Messier. 2nd greatest Oiler ever. And the Mess part of my username.

What's the Minn part for?

Minner. A family nickname. A completely nonsensical nickname that evolved many times and involves a necklace and Krusty the clown.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sat 13 Nov, 2010 1:46 PM Quote
I'm drunk at 1:45 in the afternoon, because a good mate in The Halfway is buying hot whiskeys.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 14 Nov, 2010 4:19 PM Quote
dirty fucking jammy smellic cunts.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 14 Nov, 2010 4:38 PM Quote
dirty rotten fucking jammy smellic cunts.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 14 Nov, 2010 5:08 PM Quote
dirty rotten fucking scumbag jammy smellic cunts.

Dubz

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 14 Nov, 2010 7:24 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
think she follows the Oilers, not sure but think she's from Edmington if that helps explain anything...

Dubz

(it actually explains nothing, although Westerners are typically more conservative)

Ask her if she likes Mark Messier. 2nd greatest Oiler ever. And the Mess part of my username. If she says yes, I'm sorry Dubz, but you will have to accept that she is awesome. If she says no, you can hate her with a firey passion.

Yup she knows of him, I was corrected on my pronunciation, seemingly it's "mezz-ee-er" rather than "mess-e-er". In saying that she's still a pain in the arse.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Nov, 2010 1:45 AM Quote
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Yup she knows of him, I was corrected on my pronunciation, seemingly it's "mezz-ee-er" rather than "mess-e-er". In saying that she's still a pain in the arse.

Dubz

It's not MEZZ! She is a liarface! it is mess-ee-ay. Now she really is a pain in the arse.

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 15 Nov, 2010 10:35 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Scottish Dubliner wrote:

Dubz

Dubz

It's not MEZZ! She is a liarface! it is mess-ee-ay. Now she really is a pain in the arse.

That's what I thought, I was guessing that it was a name of French origin and therefore would be soft double "s" and "ee-ay" at the end rather than the hard "r". They're supposed to turn up here at some point today but I think I'll claim I'm out all day.

Dubz

minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 15 Nov, 2010 2:51 PM Quote
If all goes according to plan (AKA, in the next 2 days I find my first passport) I should be submitting the electronic portion of the British Visa application on Wednesday! EEKS!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Mon 15 Nov, 2010 4:48 PM Quote
I may have pushed it a bit too far this weekend, even by my standards.

I went out boozing on Friday night, had fun, then again on Saturday Afternoon, not so much fun. Then again yesterday, had fun earlier but by the time last night arrived I was pushing it. Far too much to drink, why can't I just stop when I get to a certain level. I think I was in bed for about 8:30 last night. But I re-awoke at 11 and seen every hour having to go to the bathroom until I got up this morning at 6ish. I've been suffering all day and have got absolutely nothing done. I've just been for a pint to try to take the edge off, but I'm seriously fucked. I've missed loads of TV,i don't know who I've spoken to, how much money I've borrowed/spent. I've done no exercise. My stomach is still feeling like a tumble drier. I wish I could just take a tablet and go to sleep feeling better when I wake up.

Pages Previous 1...30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 Next All Times BST Current Time 2:22 AM