Travis

got my Frandy boot leg !
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 10 Feb, 2010 11:07 AM Quote
what a lovely CD ! So intimate, feels like Franny is in my living room, cosy is the word! :)
It made me smile even before I opened the envelope... addressed to me in hand writing, felt like Fran or Andy had posted it himself! (of course not :-P) anyways I really love it.
Especially Flowers in the Window which was never one of my fave song is magical, just Fran and guitars, the way this song should be! Truly brilliant additon to my Travis collection.
Sina:)

Re: got my Frandy boot leg !
deebee
deebee Posted Wed 10 Feb, 2010 12:48 PM Quote
Yay, it's arrived, cool ! I did say it probably wouldn't take much longer, lol. It's a beautiful CD, isn't it? I got really frustrated when mine arrived because I couldn't get the wrapping off quickly enough!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 10 Feb, 2010 1:32 PM Quote
oh yes this frustrating silly wee sticker holding the opening shut! grr ! but it's open now ! hehe

minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 10 Feb, 2010 2:21 PM Quote
ah, the sticker is smart though. At the shows, I saw more than one cd drop out of the packaging while people were waiting in line for the meet and greet.

Safe Side
Safe Side Posted Wed 10 Feb, 2010 6:30 PM Quote
unfortunatly the sticker was to stuck on mine and ripped a bit of the front cover off sucks

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Thu 11 Feb, 2010 2:57 AM Quote
YAY! The entire cd is a little peice of sunshine.

Trixi
Trixi Posted Thu 11 Feb, 2010 8:58 AM Quote
yay Sina, makes me excited for mine...ordered it two weeks ago, hopefully it's coming soon, too! :)

jesusaremus
jesusaremus Posted Thu 11 Feb, 2010 5:15 PM Quote
Got mine too. It's amazing! the side story made me laugh a lot!

Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 12 Feb, 2010 12:14 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
yay Sina, makes me excited for mine...ordered it two weeks ago, hopefully it's coming soon, too! :)

I hope so too, surely by now it should've arrived!

Trixi
Trixi Posted Sat 13 Feb, 2010 6:15 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Trixi wrote:

nope..not yet :( Well I'm patient, maybe the snow chaos slowed down the postal service here.

EDIT: arrived!! :-) oh and about the sticker folks...just cut it through to open the sleeve and it won't rip off anything of the cover. That's what I did...

Ursina
Ursina Posted Mon 15 Feb, 2010 2:21 PM Quote
Trixi wrote:
Ursina wrote:
Trixi wrote:

nope..not yet :( Well I'm patient, maybe the snow chaos slowed down the postal service here.

EDIT: arrived!! :-) oh and about the sticker folks...just cut it through to open the sleeve and it won't rip off anything of the cover. That's what I did...

hehehe cool that you've got it now. ahhh I was way too impatient to lool for scissiors ! lol

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 11:01 AM