This is great!!!!! :)

Re: Live bootleg album to be released 19 Jan
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear)
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) Posted Sun 17 Jan, 2010 3:57 PM Quote
MP3 only? NO SALE.

juanmacias
juanmacias Posted Sun 17 Jan, 2010 4:49 PM Quote
Hi guys, I am from Mexico. Are you planning to come soon?
Thanks!

calvineastwood
calvineastwood Posted Sun 17 Jan, 2010 7:06 PM Quote
I've gotten a Travis t-shirt every time I've seen them live (5 times) - I stood in line for half and hour before the show started to try to get a shirt and the merch guy told me to come back after the show (milton style from Office Space) - so when I finally returned, they were sold out of shirts! Where can I get the boxing poster t-shirt? I need it for the collection

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Sun 17 Jan, 2010 7:14 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:

Does this mean that it is not possible to get hold of neither the digital nor the the physical copy if you live outside the US, UK, France and Germany?

Hi Hanne,

The US, UK, France and Germany are the specific countries mentioned in the information sent to us regarding Amazon stores that are stocking the album.

We'd imagine that the digital format would be available to other countries from the European stores? but it's always difficult for us to be able to predict how this works out country to country, prior to the actual release.

Best to wait until Tuesday the 19th and check whether you can purchase the album from one of the Amazon stores/countries mentioned.

deebee
deebee Posted Sun 17 Jan, 2010 8:06 PM Quote
How come for "Holiday" it says "Album only" and isn't available for download? Is this because it may appear on Wreckorder ?

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 1:52 PM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:

Hi Hanne,

The US, UK, France and Germany are the specific countries mentioned in the information sent to us regarding Amazon stores that are stocking the album.

We'd imagine that the digital format would be available to other countries from the European stores? but it's always difficult for us to be able to predict how this works out country to country, prior to the actual release.

Best to wait until Tuesday the 19th and check whether you can purchase the album from one of the Amazon stores/countries mentioned.

Thank you :)

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Mon 18 Jan, 2010 3:07 PM Quote
Hanne wrote:
Travis Web Team wrote:

Hi Hanne,

Thank you :)

I really hope that all of us can buy the cd :)

Hahaa I'm just listening to the show on myspace, really funny :D I especially like when Fran is talking about Side and Love Will Come Through. Hilarious! :D "Scottish people aren't meant to rap" :D hahaha ;D And of course excellent versions of all of the songs :) I have to get this cd! :P

Physical Album release in the UK through Travisonline
Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 9:54 AM Quote
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
MP3 only? NO SALE.

Hi all,

just a quick note to say, that due to demand, we are in the process of setting up a Paypal account with which we will be able to offer fans in the UK and (hopefully) elsewhere an alternative way of ordering the physical CD live album, through Travisonline.

We hope to have this finalised this week, so if you are having trouble ordering the CD at present, be patient and we'll see if we can get this setup for you.

Eledh
Eledh Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 10:32 AM Quote
I'm from Italy.
I cannot purchase the album not in the cd copy or the mp3 copy.
Is there any solution to this? Because I kinda feel annoyed now.
I'd really like to hear this and I don't want to download it illegally, but if there's no other solution I will.

We're already out of the "travis circle" here in italy. No singles, no eps, no gigs, if we can't even buy a download version of the album on amazon what can we do?

Travis Web Team
Travis Web Team Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 10:47 AM Quote
Eledh wrote:
I'm from Italy.
I cannot purchase the album not in the cd copy or the mp3 copy.
Is there any solution to this? Because I kinda feel annoyed now.
I'd really like to hear this and I don't want to download it illegally, but if there's no other solution I will.

We're already out of the "travis circle" here in italy. No singles, no eps, no gigs, if we can't even buy a download version of the album on amazon what can we do?

see message above

nesmap
nesmap Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 2:16 PM Quote
Popped an order in for the cd from the Amazon.com website in the wee hours last night, so it is possible to order from over the pond.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 3:28 PM Quote
It seems like most countries can order the audio cd :)

Hanne >> I can see you're from Denmark too. Do you know what the additional costs are for ordering the cd? As far as I can see the cd is 10$ and the shipping fee is 4$. Do you know if there are any hidden costs or taxes? :) Thanks, I hope someone can help me :P I haven't tried buying stuff on the Internet before ;D

janka
janka Posted Tue 19 Jan, 2010 4:27 PM Quote
Doesn't work for me though. I get the message the amazon download is available only in the US. Hope there will be another way to get hold of the CD or at least the download.

Re: Physical Album release in the UK through Travisonline
Ursina
Ursina Posted Wed 20 Jan, 2010 11:12 AM Quote
Travis Web Team wrote:
Gladly (the cross-eyed bear) wrote:
MP3 only? NO SALE.

Hi all,

just a quick note to say, that due to demand, we are in the process of setting up a Paypal account with which we will be able to offer fans in the UK and (hopefully) elsewhere an alternative way of ordering the physical CD live album, through Travisonline.

We hope to have this finalised this week, so if you are having trouble ordering the CD at present, be patient and we'll see if we can get this setup for you.

great stuff!! that's what we want to hear ! can't wait, thanks so much TWT !

sina:)

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 7:28 AM