Travis

Re: The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa thread
closergms1968
closergms1968 Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 3:51 PM Quote
Mexico should be 5-0 up at half time!!!!

Rammsfer
Rammsfer Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 5:30 PM Quote
1-1. Not good.

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 5:40 PM Quote
Well...It was a good match for me .... "Chicharito" Hernandez.. the best of the day;) .... Let see what happens between Uruguay and France ... will be very interesting ... I'm a latin woman so I go for Uruguay:) but I know that France is a very good opponent ...

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 5:51 PM Quote
I had to go when South Africa was winning, so I missed Mexico's goal.
A draw is not that bad, although I wanted Mexico to win.
And I'm supporting Uruguay too, of course. They're our brothers... even if when we play against Brazil Uruguayans cheer for Brazil (I found out about it recently and it broke my heart). But still, go Uruguay!

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 6:09 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
I had to go when South Africa was winning, so I missed Mexico's goal.
A draw is not that bad, although I wanted Mexico to win.
And I'm supporting Uruguay too, of course. They're our brothers... even if when we play against Brazil Uruguayans cheer for Brazil (I found out about it recently and it broke my heart). But still, go Uruguay!

It was a beautiful goal by Rafael Marquez ...;)
oooohhhh didn't know about that "cheer" thing ... although I think some of them support to Brazil but i'm sure another definitely support you!:) ... I guess that will happen in almost every game between Latino ... hearts are divided a little.

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 6:39 PM Quote
I haven't watched the game. Was it any good?

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 6:43 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
I haven't watched the game. Was it any good?

Yes it was! :) ... ended in a draw ... but at least I entertained a lot watching it...;)

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 10:19 PM Quote

Another draw. I only watched the second half, but it was quite a boring game. When Uruguay was left with ten players it became more intense, but neither of the teams played too well. All in all, I think Uruguay should be satisfied. Teams in Group A are very even, imo.
Argentina tomorrow!!!

Absy
Absy Posted Fri 11 Jun, 2010 11:01 PM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:

Another draw. I only watched the second half, but it was quite a boring game. When Uruguay was left with ten players it became more intense, but neither of the teams played too well. All in all, I think Uruguay should be satisfied. Teams in Group A are very even, imo.
Argentina tomorrow!!!

Vamos los pumas !!!

Peewee
Peewee Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 12:43 PM Quote
South Korea vs. Greece - let me guess this will be the most riveting game of the day ;)

Looking forward to watching Argentina later, while I work my little bootie out at the gym.

As for the "big" mega hyped-as-always game later (USA vs Eng)we shall see what happens.

CHILENA2006
CHILENA2006 Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 2:57 PM Quote
Come on Argentina!!!!! you are our brothers ..so... you have to win!!!!!;) .... and then one not to be missed!...Inglaterra / USA... I can't wait to see the match!:D

TODAY A GREAT DAY TO SEE FOOTBALL!!!!!

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 5:37 PM Quote
Yayyy! We won! I think we were good. Messi was great, the best player of our side, which was a shock, considering this is not Barça, lol! But I think the best player of the game was Nigeria's goalkeeper. He was really good and saved some "could-have-been-goals". And I'm happy Heinze scored, because some people were criticising Maradona for calling him. I like Heinze. Our defense needs some adjustments, and we could be more precise when shooting, but it was a good game. I'm very happy. :o)
And well done Messi!! (Never thought I'd say this :oP).

I saw South Korea vs Greece earlier too. South Korea was superior, much faster. Greece has been the worst team so far, I think. I believe Nigeria and Argentina are the best teams in Group B, they played a better game.

VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!! :oD

England vs USA... I don't know who I'm going to cheer for in this one, haha.

Edit: And oh, I forgot to say, the referee was quite bad. I forgot about that penalty the referee didn't give us...
And the referee of the South Korea - Greece game wasn't good either. He was a thousand miles away of the action.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 7:51 PM Quote
I haven't watched any game today, I'll try to watch England - USA in a second.

Monica
Monica Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 8:20 PM Quote
Well done, Green :D

mili
mili Posted Sat 12 Jun, 2010 8:58 PM Quote
As I'm not THAT bothered about it all I agreed to let the boys watch in peace (they wouldn't appreciate my comments on the cuteness of the players or questions of the offside rules). So I'm on beer duty ;^)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:10 AM