Travis

I really recomend this music, its AWESOME
Luis
Luis Posted Sun 17 Jun, 2007 5:07 AM Quote
www.mitendevapremal.com

Have you heard about it before? its like my second favorite kind of music after travis. They r mantras, some kind of Indians words with music who had passed through thousands of generations, they r in "Sanskrit language", one of the most ancient languages in the world, preserved in a small verses or mantras. Deva Premal is from Germany, she grew up in India and she became a great musician and mantra`s singer.

Her voice is one of the greatest ones Ive ever heard, had the pleasure to met her in person, she came to Costa Rica this year on April (lot of artists just come here to spend some days, relax and sometimes give a concert) it was an amazing experience; her voice gets inside your soul; just check that out and let me know WHAT YOU THINK !

They r a very deeply kind of music (VERY) so if u havent herd it before, you will realice as soon as u hear it, will make you think in a lot of things about your life. Enjoy !

Mantra: (मन्त्र) is a religious or mystical syllable or poem, typically from the Sanskrit language.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 2:44 PM