Travis

A stupid question...
Monica
Monica Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:01 PM Quote
What I'm going to ask is stupid but this question has been on my mind for a few days, so I needed to say it out loud :p
Checking the photos on the tour archive I realised that there are a few pics like this one (very happy to see the Spanish flag there). And my question is, does anyone know why they decided to add those flags together? Any more flags are projected on the screen (or whatever that is)?
Thanks for reading this stupid paragraph :D

Re: A stupid question...
BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:08 PM Quote
I would also like to know the answer to this question. :)

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:23 PM Quote
Monica wrote:
What I'm going to ask is stupid but this question has been on my mind for a few days, so I needed to say it out loud :p
Checking the photos on the tour archive I realised that there are a few pics like this one (very happy to see the Spanish flag there). And my question is, does anyone know why they decided to add those flags together? Any more flags are projected on the screen (or whatever that is)?
Thanks for reading this stupid paragraph :D

mmm maybe I'm not the right person to answer this but I think it was because WDIAROM was inspired during Fran's trip to Israel and Spain, rain follwed him everywhere :P

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:28 PM Quote
I don't know, but it is true that Fran told a Spanish radio some years ago that the "I can't sleep tonight" sentence was written in Madrid.

amandar
amandar Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:34 PM Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh15B7anp0M

=)

Monica
Monica Posted Mon 16 Nov, 2009 6:44 PM Quote
Thanks for the video ;)

sara spain
sara spain Posted Tue 17 Nov, 2009 9:09 PM Quote
significa que vendrán pronto....... jijijijij ;) ojalá!
Has averiguado algo? no se me carga el video||

Monica
Monica Posted Fri 27 Nov, 2009 7:29 PM Quote
Ojalá...

Pues a ver... Fran buscaba un sitio soleado donde pasar unos días y se puso a llover. Por eso se preguntó por qué siempre llovía sobre él. Después de eso, unos meses después, vino a Madrid y habló con su mánager y se le ocurrieron los versos que iban bien con lo que escribió en Israel. Y luego, que esto no sé si lo entiendo bien o me lo estoy inventando, creo que dice algo de que quiere hacer o ir, no sé, a una corrida de toros (con sus correspondientes olés xD).

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Sat 28 Nov, 2009 7:13 AM Quote
Alani is correct! He told the story at the concert I went to and explained it just as that. Part was written in Spain/ part is Isreal and he felt rain followed him everywhere. Well said. It was a lovely story that added up to a legendary song. :0)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:53 PM