Travis

Re: Newport Show
SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 3:46 AM Quote
melissam3173 wrote:
Hey I have the set list and tried to video as many songs as possible, it was such an amazing show!!! I didn't get a cd or tshirt cos they didn't take credit cards.... So is the cd going to be released to buy at one point? My videos aren't that great, I only have a Nikon camera, not a really cool expensive one or anything but I tried. I am still freaked out that I got to see them again!

Melissa! Hey, by the looks of your photo, I'd say you had a great time :D I'm sooo glad you got to go, and got a setlist! Yay for you! Would you mind posting your pics/video anyway? All, you have to tell me all about it!

tracymac1969
tracymac1969 Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 4:10 AM Quote
SamuraiSandy wrote:
melissam3173 wrote:
Hey I have the set list and tried to video as many songs as possible, it was such an amazing show!!! I didn't get a cd or tshirt cos they didn't take credit cards.... So is the cd going to be released to buy at one point? My videos aren't that great, I only have a Nikon camera, not a really cool expensive one or anything but I tried. I am still freaked out that I got to see them again!

Melissa! Hey, by the looks of your photo, I'd say you had a great time :D I'm sooo glad you got to go, and got a setlist! Yay for you! Would you mind posting your pics/video anyway? All, you have to tell me all about it!

Ditto! Anything is great! :)

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 12:00 PM Quote
Amazing setlist!! (Am I being too repetitive? :D)
Melissa, are these vids yours?

http://www.youtube.com/user/nrosing

Well, to whoever recorded the songs: Thanks!

Sky-Blue Puppy
Sky-Blue Puppy Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 12:51 PM Quote
Oh please, please, please upload Green Behind the Ears if you managed to record it! That just might ease the greenness i'm having because of the jealousy of you lucky peeps in America :S Pretty please! :)

melissam3173
melissam3173 Posted Fri 23 Oct, 2009 5:55 PM Quote
I didn't get Green Behind the Ears sadly!!! From my memory he didn't do the entire song cos he couldn't remember it lol. But I loved the maps, stories, and imitations. Him running with Jake Gylenhaal LOL. It was truly amazing. I loved seeing the pics of his son, very adorable (he really does have his eyes!). I had sooo much fun and hope they come back soon. I am going to upload the pics and my setlist when I get home from work tonight. I would have posted stuff on here before but just really found out how this site works lol.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 8:27 PM