Travis

Have the shows been starting on time?
Katherine
Katherine Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 3:32 PM Quote
The two shows I'm going to have a show time of 8, but because of Grown-Up-ly duties coupled with having to drive far... I'm going to be cutting it close.

Sooo... have they started promptly at the show time or have they started later than that? Cos I'd hate to drive 3.5/1.5 hours and miss any bits!

Re: Have the shows been starting on time?
eliza
eliza Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 4:45 PM Quote
KATHERINE!!!!! LOL @ us only being here when there's a tour.

Katherine
Katherine Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 7:30 PM Quote
HAH! I know. I think the last time I posted was when I saw them in 2007. Lame! Or not?

Come to the one in Nashville! I've a ticket to the one in Newport, but on the fence about going to the one in Nashville.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Sun 18 Oct, 2009 9:57 PM Quote
In Dallas Greg Laswell opened and he started exactly at 8, played 30 minutes, and Fran and Andy came on at 9. They played for about 2 hours.

In Austin no opener and they started at about 8:30. Also played for about 2 hours.

Hope that helps.

eliza
eliza Posted Mon 19 Oct, 2009 5:40 PM Quote
Katherine wrote:
HAH! I know. I think the last time I posted was when I saw them in 2007. Lame! Or not?

Come to the one in Nashville! I've a ticket to the one in Newport, but on the fence about going to the one in Nashville.

I actually took off work for the Nashville show but later changed my mind. I told them I'll be going in after all.

You have no idea how much I regret it now. Went to see the boys this weekend is currently having withdrawal. I wish I could see them, and you, in Nashville.

*cries*

Katherine
Katherine Posted Mon 19 Oct, 2009 9:39 PM Quote
Do it! Come on! Tell your boss you were kidding! One more Travis show! Enjoy your youth! More exclamation marks!

eliza
eliza Posted Mon 19 Oct, 2009 11:30 PM Quote
Katherine wrote:
Do it! Come on! Tell your boss you were kidding! One more Travis show! Enjoy your youth! More exclamation marks!

No can do. It's too late now. But I am going to another show this weekend. So I should not be moaning about anything.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 4:43 PM