Travis

Atlanta Show-QUESTION/CONCERN for Fran!!
BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 1:17 AM Quote
I just saw on The Loft website that a band is playing at 10pm on the same night that Andy and Fran are going to be there. I know they go on at 7, and that leaves 3 hours, but I wonder if its going to be rushed at all? Will all the fans still be able to meet and talk to the guys without running out of time???

Re: Atlanta Show-QUESTION/CONCERN for Fran!!
eliza
eliza Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 3:55 AM Quote
10PM? I'm sure that's an error. I hope they'll open up the backroom on the Loft so people can chill there.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 5:37 AM Quote
Yeah, on the official Loft website it says a band is playing at 10pm, and the doors open at 9:30 for them.

Who knows? I just hope everyone at the Atlanta show gets the same chance as all the other cities. Im so excited about seeing Fran and Andy!

sfrums
sfrums Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 7:00 PM Quote
BeatleGirl11 wrote:
Yeah, on the official Loft website it says a band is playing at 10pm, and the doors open at 9:30 for them.

Who knows? I just hope everyone at the Atlanta show gets the same chance as all the other cities. Im so excited about seeing Fran and Andy!

Even though we have the chance to see Fran and Andy, there is still a problem.
I just checked the capacity of the Loft, 600 to 800 which is more than double size of LA venue.
I can't imagine how long it would to take for Fran and Andy to meet the people after the show.

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 7:42 PM Quote
Have you called or emailed the venue about this?

sfrums
sfrums Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 9:22 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Have you called or emailed the venue about this?

I called the Loft and they said we should leave and empty the venue by 9:30.
It's not good. Really not good. :(

nemov
nemov Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 9:49 PM Quote
I knew it was an early show, but this is concerning. Me and my wife are driving eight hours from Florida for this show. How long have the other shows been so far? If they start promptly at 7pm and play for two hours that should be enough time... right?

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 10:33 PM Quote
Ive never been to a show that actually started on time, and even if it does that leaves 30 minutes for everyone to buy merchandise and get the chance to talk to Fran and Andy...

Wow, im really worried about this now. This is not good.

It was stupid of The Loft to do this.

lindsey22295
lindsey22295 Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 12:40 AM Quote
Are there two different rooms there or something like that? At the venue in SF another show started at about 9:30 downstairs, while we were still upstairs.

sfrums
sfrums Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 12:55 AM Quote
lindsey22295 wrote:
Are there two different rooms there or something like that? At the venue in SF another show started at about 9:30 downstairs, while we were still upstairs.

That building has three rooms and the Loft is one of them.
Unfortunately, there are two shows at the Loft on that day.

sfrums
sfrums Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 12:57 AM Quote
nemov wrote:
I knew it was an early show, but this is concerning. Me and my wife are driving eight hours from Florida for this show. How long have the other shows been so far? If they start promptly at 7pm and play for two hours that should be enough time... right?

Doesn't the show start at 7:30?

eliza
eliza Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 2:28 AM Quote
Honestly people. I've been to lots of shows at the Loft. I wont worry about this too much.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 3:37 AM Quote
Eliza-Ive only been to the Loft once, so I dont know as much as you. What makes you think we shouldnt worry? Thanks!

eliza
eliza Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 4:56 AM Quote
The Loft is generally a lot of more lax about people hanging around after the show compares to Center Stage downstairs. The security people at the building are actually pretty nice.

I'm not sure what you guys are expecting and what it's been like this week in other cities, if this place does kick people out, I don't see why it'd be a big deal. Every time I'm there (whether it be at the Loft or Center Stage), everyone hangs out outside of the building anyway.

BeatleGirl11
BeatleGirl11 Posted Wed 14 Oct, 2009 5:08 AM Quote
So far, Andy and Fran have met with the fans after the show. Im sure all the Atlanta fans are hoping for the same thing.

Pages [1] 2 Next All Times BST Current Time 8:31 AM