Travis

Re: October 9th LA setlist (first night)
minnmess
minnmess Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 10:14 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Merch_sm.jpg

is the golfing trophy for sale?

goosey_84
goosey_84 Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 10:46 PM Quote
Meridith wrote:

I also have to say it was so fun to meet Goosey (Celleny) in real life! She is so sweet and I totally adore her!

oh my gosh you are too kind! i have to say you are totally sweet and i adore you right back! especially since you have my back! LOL and Jared is very cool and very nice too! :)

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 2:05 AM Quote
AMAZING PICS Meredith!!!!

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 5:36 AM Quote
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Fran_singing_sm.jpg

love this shot
thanks Meredith. lovely!

Ana_Smith wrote:
leticia wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

Do whatever you can to see this show. Do not, under any circumstance, miss this chance. It was amazing to the tenth degree. Many thanks to Fran and Andy for giving us a glimpse into the life of Travis, doing such a great show, and staying after to talk to all the fans. So, so great.

aaaaaah! it's soooo easy to say!

(Leti! Ana! ¿qué hacemos? jajaja)

What am I going to do?? I am going to buy a ticket to the US to see them, of course. I am also a Travis fan. Do you want one guys? Alex, Ani, Yu? I can buy u one too!!! PM me your addresses.

ROFL!! (Laughing so as not to cry) Send that flight ticket home before we miss our chance, before October ends! Oh, I still have to have my passport made!! :P

hahaha
same here!

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 7:55 PM Quote
Ana_Smith wrote:
leticia wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

Do whatever you can to see this show. Do not, under any circumstance, miss this chance. It was amazing to the tenth degree. Many thanks to Fran and Andy for giving us a glimpse into the life of Travis, doing such a great show, and staying after to talk to all the fans. So, so great.

What am I going to do?? I am going to buy a ticket to the US to see them, of course. I am also a Travis fan. Do you want one guys? Alex, Ani, Yu? I can buy u one too!!! PM me your addresses.

ROFL!! (Laughing so as not to cry) Send that flight ticket home before we miss our chance, before October ends! Oh, I still have to have my passport made!! :P

hahaha
same here! [/quote]

Oh shit, I thought you were serious at first! I became slightly worried that I'd have to drop everything and go to the US with you, so I didn't want to answer. You sounded so serious that it frightened me Leti!

leticia
leticia Posted Tue 13 Oct, 2009 10:01 PM Quote
TheBoyWithAName wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
Ana_Smith wrote:
leticia wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

hahaha
same here!

Oh shit, I thought you were serious at first! I became slightly worried that I'd have to drop everything and go to the US with you, so I didn't want to answer. You sounded so serious that it frightened me Leti!

LOL! (cue for Gwen Stefani's song) Na na na na na... If I was a rich girl, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl... I would buy everyone tickets to the US!!!

Wouldn't that be awesome??? I would be like the coolest boardie in the world!!! ahahahahaaaa!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] All Times BST Current Time 6:46 PM