Travis

Re: October 9th LA setlist (first night)
alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 5:24 AM Quote
O-M-G!!!!
WHAT A SET LIST!
Indefinitely, battleships, humpty dumpty and many more!!!!!!!!
looovely :)

maybe any camera was able to record those great moments but we will appreciate every little detail that you can share with us, pleeease!

Meridith
Meridith Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 6:09 AM Quote
Yes, I was quite pleased with the setlist!!! Hearing "I love you anyways" was, well..incredible! I really, really loved Holiday too! I was seriously in heaven last night. I only wish my husband and I could have gone to more than one show. Well, and I wish we could've filmed too. Goosey, my husband and I had such a great spot! We were in the front row almost in front of Fran. I don't think that Fran and Andy knew that we couldn't film...but the management made it clear to us. Anyway, Fran and Andy were indeed the ones selling the merchandise. It was awesome! I took a couple of pics of them doing so and will post them tomorrow night. They sold t-shirts and the bootleg cd that will be available. (Since it's not ready yet, you could sign up and pay for the cd they are recording that will be a compilation of the first few nights of the show.) Oh, and those of you wondering about the anecdotes, when I write my review, I will include the ones that I remember. I should've brought a notebook! I think between my husband and I though, we've got it covered. :)

I also have to say it was so fun to meet Goosey (Celleny) in real life! She is so sweet and I totally adore her!

EDIT: I've decided not to post the anecdotes until the shows are over as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. However, for those of you who cannot attend the shows, and you feel you cannot wait...you can pm me. :)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 10:55 AM Quote
Well I'm settled with the fact that I probably wont get any video of Holiday, but can someone please tell us what it sounds like?! Is it a ballad, a sweet tune, a rocker? Do you remember any of the lyrics? Please SOMETHING ANYTHING!

Thanx.

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 11:10 AM Quote
Btw. I hope EWO is included in Fran's giant setlist ^^

flosadone
flosadone Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 7:27 PM Quote
Im so jealous!!! What a great show!! the set list its incredible! wish I can hear Holiday!!!

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sun 11 Oct, 2009 8:53 PM Quote
Does anyone know the setlist for the second LA night? :)

BoyRacer
BoyRacer Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 3:50 AM Quote
Dear Travis fans,

Do whatever you can to see this show. Do not, under any circumstance, miss this chance. It was amazing to the tenth degree. Many thanks to Fran and Andy for giving us a glimpse into the life of Travis, doing such a great show, and staying after to talk to all the fans. So, so great.

-The Boy who Races

alanistradi
alanistradi Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:37 AM Quote
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

Do whatever you can to see this show. Do not, under any circumstance, miss this chance. It was amazing to the tenth degree. Many thanks to Fran and Andy for giving us a glimpse into the life of Travis, doing such a great show, and staying after to talk to all the fans. So, so great.

aaaaaah! it's soooo easy to say!

(Leti! Ana! ¿qué hacemos? jajaja)

TheBoyWithAName
TheBoyWithAName Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 12:37 PM Quote
Yeah it's easier said than done :(

joss
joss Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 4:58 PM Quote
I want song Holiday! Is there? thx

leticia
leticia Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 5:07 PM Quote
alanistradi wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

What am I going to do?? I am going to buy a ticket to the US to see them, of course. I am also a Travis fan. Do you want one guys? Alex, Ani, Yu? I can buy u one too!!! PM me your addresses.

Meridith
Meridith Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 7:53 PM Quote
Here's some pics...I'm putting these in the tour archive too.

Although we were not supposed to record or take pictures, I managed to get two with my camera in my purse. I apologize for the quality.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Fran_singing_sm.jpg

In this photo...you can see Andy playing the piano in left-hand corner.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/AndyFranSing_sm.jpg

The guys behind the merchandise counter. Andy had put on "Dueling Banjos" while they were working the merch, and so this is why they are holding up the record.
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Andy_Fran_Small.jpg

Here's two pics of them selling merchandise. Sorry they are so blurry!
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Merch2_Sm.jpg

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Merch_sm.jpg

One last pic...
http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt303/methington/Me_Fran_Andy_Sm.jpg

I just got home from LA last night so I haven't had a chance to write my review yet. Will try to get it done today though.

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 8:30 PM Quote
Lovely pictures! :)

flosadone
flosadone Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 9:14 PM Quote
Awww Thanks for the pics Meredith!!!

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Mon 12 Oct, 2009 9:38 PM Quote
Beautiful shots! Under the circumstances you did a great job hiding the camera ;)
It's funny to see them selling merchandise, maybe they find out they have a new call in life: to be salesmen, haha!

Can't wait to read you review. Thanks again, Meridith!!

leticia wrote:
alanistradi wrote:
BoyRacer wrote:
Dear Travis fans,

What am I going to do?? I am going to buy a ticket to the US to see them, of course. I am also a Travis fan. Do you want one guys? Alex, Ani, Yu? I can buy u one too!!! PM me your addresses.

ROFL!! (Laughing so as not to cry) Send that flight ticket home before we miss our chance, before October ends! Oh, I still have to have my passport made!! :P

Pages Previous 1 [2] 3 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:48 AM