Travis

Question about seating / GA
scottishnicholl
scottishnicholl Posted Fri 09 Oct, 2009 2:29 PM Quote
Hi, I'm going to their show in Madison, WI and my ticket says General Admission, which I know is normally standing, but I also have a seating number on my ticket. I tried asking the venue, but I hadn't heard back from them.

Maybe someone who went to a show in CA etc might be able to tell me if it was seating or standing room at the show they went to?

If it is seating, I love the seats we'll have, but if it is not, I'm trying to figure out if we should get there as soon as doors open!! ;o) I'm not the tallest of people and I don't like the thought of trying to see over people... (been at shows in the past, where I've been stuck behind tall people and couldn't see) even though I know that it is a small venue, but still! :)

Re: Question about seating / GA
Cynthia
Cynthia Posted Fri 09 Oct, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
No guarantees because I am just basing this on my prior concert-going experiences. . . if it said "general admission" when you purchased your tickets, that's probably the case regardless of a seat being assigned on the printed ticket. I think every GA ticket I've ever had has had some number/seat code on it, probably just for identifying the number of tickets sold, etc. Ticketmaster seems to do this a lot.

Re: Question about seating / GA
mr sifter
mr sifter Posted Fri 09 Oct, 2009 5:51 PM Quote
last night, was about ten rows of chairs, maybe a dozen seats or whatever along each side wall, a small balcony with limited seating, and standing room at the back.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:35 PM