Travis

Re: Travis tv spotter
Nell
Nell Posted Mon 24 May, 2010 11:11 AM Quote

Why does it always rain on me - MTV "The Real World", half an hour ago..

Nell

Nell

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 24 May, 2010 11:13 AM Quote
WHAT THE FUCK???

Why am I "still posting" this shit??? Is this supposed to be Error_2! ??

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 27 May, 2010 6:16 AM Quote
My mum just saw the end of something Travis related on a channel I had never heard of, called Liv.
She recognised Fran and said he was wearing a kilt and had a mohawk, and that they were on stage playing a song. She didn't remember which song it was. She said that Fran has beautiful eyes.
I showed her the WDIAROM? video but it wasn't it. I have no idea what it was, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen it, so I'm very jealous of my mother now. At least she can recongise Travis. That's a good thing.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 27 May, 2010 9:26 AM Quote
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window wrote:
My mum just saw the end of something Travis related on a channel I had never heard of, called Liv.
She recognised Fran and said he was wearing a kilt and had a mohawk, and that they were on stage playing a song. She didn't remember which song it was. She said that Fran has beautiful eyes.
I showed her the WDIAROM? video but it wasn't it. I have no idea what it was, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen it, so I'm very jealous of my mother now. At least she can recongise Travis. That's a good thing.

Juli, could it be this video?

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 28 May, 2010 3:06 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

Thanks, Linds! I showed it to my mum and she says that the song was probably WDIAROM? but that's not the video she saw. She says that Fran was wearing a t-shirt and no sweater. I'm so intrigued, I have no idea what she saw! Lol. I'm going to look for my cable guide. Maybe it says something there.

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 28 May, 2010 4:53 AM Quote
hennypenny wrote:

Thanks, Linds! I showed it to my mum and she says that the song was probably WDIAROM? but that's not the video she saw. She says that Fran was wearing a t-shirt and no sweater. I'm so intrigued, I have no idea what she saw! Lol. I'm going to look for my cable guide. Maybe it says something there.

You are very welcome Juli! Maybe I'll keep looking around and try and track down another video.

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Fri 28 May, 2010 6:35 PM Quote
hennypenny wrote:
You are very welcome Juli! Maybe I'll keep looking around and try and track down another video.

Haha, thanks! According to what it says on the TV guide, there's no programme that could be remotely Travis related scheduled at the time my mum so it (or any other time, for that matter, lol). So I guess they played a music video in between shows.
I remembered that I saw a version of The Weight they did at Jools Holland ages ago, so I thought that could be it, but mum says that's not the one either. *Sigh* Nevermind. :oP

BenFilbert
BenFilbert Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 12:35 AM Quote
Maybe your Mum has discovered something new Juli. How exciting! lol

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 1:23 AM Quote
BenFilbert wrote:
Maybe your Mum has discovered something new Juli. How exciting! lol

I wish I was the one who saw it! Lol. She's being quite nice dealing with my eagerness, though, putting up with me showing her Travis videos all the time. She's almost as intrigued as I am to find out what it was. :oP
I think my mum's becoming a Travis fan. :oP

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Sat 29 May, 2010 1:23 AM Quote

Perdónnnn.

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Sun 30 May, 2010 9:07 PM Quote

That new channel "Liv" is taking the place of "People & Arts", it's part of the Discovery network. The shows are pretty much the same, though they added some series aimed at a female audience, such as Dawson's Creek reruns, Life Unexpected and Parenthood :) I've seen Travis' videos in between shows. The other day I woke up, turned the TV on and this was playing: Flowers in the window!. Maybe it's the same performance your mum was telling you about...
Then, I had Much Music as background noise because there was some sort of UK ranking when, all of the sudden, "My eyes" comes on. Last year I would have said it was a sign, now I say it's just a nice surprise, haha!

irenesfor
irenesfor Posted Sat 05 Jun, 2010 3:08 PM Quote
WDIAROM? #1 of the Rain Top 10 on VH1 and Sing on MTV Classics with an end I'd never seen O.o

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 14 Jun, 2010 6:34 PM Quote
Selfish Jean on "Galileo" on Pro7, Germany just about a minute ago ;)

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 Next All Times BST Current Time 12:00 AM