Travis

FAO Hanne & Edel
megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Tue 01 Sep, 2009 10:22 PM Quote
Hello! I've been in Denmark since Thursday and I really like it here!
Danes are simply adorable, very nice and helpful! The weather's mental but you can't have it all, right? :)

Re: FAO Hanne & Edel
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 1:36 AM Quote
Sorry, I'm not Hanne or Edel, but glad to know you're enjoying Denmark!!
Have fun, Meggy! xoxo

Hanne
Hanne Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 5:51 AM Quote
I'm really glad to hear that you like this place :) You're right, the weather really hasn't been friendly the past week. I'm still hoping for some kind of Indian summer!

Have you started uni yet?

Edel
Edel Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 6:53 PM Quote
Good to hear you're settling in:0) Giz a shout if you're planning a trip to Copenhagen.

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 6:58 PM Quote
Edel wrote:
Giz a shout if you're planning a trip to Copenhagen.

Sure thing! :)

Hanne wrote:
Have you started uni yet?

I've had no lectures yet (having the first one tomorrow morning), only the introduction courses and so on.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Thu 03 Sep, 2009 12:14 AM Quote
I'm glad you like Denmark. I'm from Denmark, too :D What are you studying if I may ask? :)

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Thu 03 Sep, 2009 7:16 PM Quote
Mmusse wrote:
I'm glad you like Denmark. I'm from Denmark, too :D What are you studying if I may ask? :)

You're from Aalborg?! I am in Aalborg! Well I study International Relations in Poland, here I attend International Cultural Studies program.

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Thu 03 Sep, 2009 11:14 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Mmusse wrote:

You're from Aalborg?! I am in Aalborg! Well I study International Relations in Poland, here I attend International Cultural Studies program.

Yes I am :D Sounds interesting :) I guess you're at campus then.. I'm not in that part of uni.. There's a section of uni at Sohngårdsholmsvej that's where I am :) But I've been there.. Very confusing to find your way around on campus - it's huge out there:D Mostly I'm only there to attend the parties held by Studentersamfundet :P There's Rusfest the 3rd October though only for all new students.. You should go :D Hmm what interesting is there to tell about Aalborg. Actually some guy came into the store I work in (7-eleven) and asked what Aalborg is famous for and I didn't know what to answer, lol :P I think I just said the distillery, the annual carnival: Aalborg Carnival (the biggest in Northern Europe).. It's in May. And can't remember what else :P There's the zoo. And Jomfru Ane Gade. Very famous street having only bars, restaurants, and discos (or what you call it) ;P But someone must have told you already? :D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sat 05 Sep, 2009 12:53 PM Quote
Mmusse wrote:
Very confusing to find your way around on campus - it's huge out there:D

It IS huge! It took me 3 days to stop being completely lost all the time!

Mmusse wrote:
And Jomfru Ane Gade. Very famous street having only bars, restaurants, and discos (or what you call it) ;P But someone must have told you already? :D

Yup, I went there yesterday! It's crazy- I loved it! Ohhh i love it here!

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sat 05 Sep, 2009 7:48 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Mmusse wrote:
And Jomfru Ane Gade. Very famous street having only bars, restaurants, and discos (or what you call it) ;P But someone must have told you already? :D

Yup, I went there yesterday! It's crazy- I loved it! Ohhh i love it here!

Were you in 7-eleven at the corner of Jomfru Ane Gade? :P I work there ;D I was actually at work yesterday.. There were so many people because it was "Open By Night" so all the stores were open till late and Safri Duo (a band) played nearby which meant it was even crazier than normal :b

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2009 10:50 AM Quote
Mmusse wrote:

Were you in 7-eleven at the corner of Jomfru Ane Gade? :P I work there ;D I was actually at work yesterday.. There were so many people because it was "Open By Night" so all the stores were open till late and Safri Duo (a band) played nearby which meant it was even crazier than normal :b

Yes! In fact, I was there yesterday and on Friday. Yeah, I know, we parked our car next to the Safri Duo gig- lots and lots of people! But still, Saturdays seem to be crazier anyway!

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2009 10:50 AM Quote
double post

Mmusse
Mmusse Posted Sun 06 Sep, 2009 9:48 PM Quote
megg_inc wrote:
Mmusse wrote:

Yes! In fact, I was there yesterday and on Friday. Yeah, I know, we parked our car next to the Safri Duo gig- lots and lots of people! But still, Saturdays seem to be crazier anyway!

Lol, then I might actually have met you! :D (I'm not very tall, brown hair, and wear glasses. But not often I even recognise the salesperson when I go to the store so I won't blame you :P) .. Yes, there are usually more people on Saturdays than Fridays and especially this weekend because everyone just got their salary ;D

megg_inc
megg_inc Posted Mon 07 Sep, 2009 9:15 PM Quote
Sorry, I don't remember you. The place is so empty on Sunday evenings though!

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 5:31 AM