Travis

Virgin Radio interview from yonks ago ...
Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 26 Aug, 2009 10:25 AM Quote
Does anyone have a copy of the Virgin Radio interview with Travis which was X amount of years ago? It was with Ben Jones and he came on the messageboard asking for questions ...

And as an aside - Absolute Radio is a shit name for a station, I just wanted to say that ... :-)

Re: Virgin Radio interview from yonks ago ...
Ursina
Ursina Posted Fri 28 Aug, 2009 8:46 AM Quote
Hellooo yooo :) not seen you about for a while ! (or maybe it's me that's not here that often)

sorry can't help you although I remember him coming on the board.
I would like a copy of that interview on this US radio station from about 7 or 8 years ago when the Fran and Dougie (I think) were talking about your Granny bringing you a cup of tea in the morning... the guy just couldn't believe what they were saying ... rock stars drinking tea !! he didn't get it! it's a classic ! lol

yeah I have it
Trixi
Trixi Posted Fri 28 Aug, 2009 3:30 PM Quote
here you go, Kristy...

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=YkxMK0duTkFrUmswTVE9PQ

Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 11:22 AM Quote
Ursina wrote:
Hellooo yooo :) not seen you about for a while ! (or maybe it's me that's not here that often)

sorry can't help you although I remember him coming on the board.
I would like a copy of that interview on this US radio station from about 7 or 8 years ago when the Fran and Dougie (I think) were talking about your Granny bringing you a cup of tea in the morning... the guy just couldn't believe what they were saying ... rock stars drinking tea !! he didn't get it! it's a classic ! lol

Helloooo to you too! I don't spend much time around here nowadays either. Hope everything's ok with you, Sina :-)

Re: yeah I have it
Kristy
Kristy Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 11:25 AM Quote
Trixi wrote:
here you go, Kristy...

https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=YkxMK0duTkFrUmswTVE9PQ

Fabulous, thank you Trixi! The messageboard (and HarryP) were famous for like 40 seconds, hehe!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Wed 02 Sep, 2009 1:39 PM Quote
Ursina wrote:

This made me laugh because just yesterday I was telling someone how after a concert a few years ago Dougie told me how he enjoyed my banana bread with his afternoon tea. Since tea isn't as ingrained in US culture this struck me as pretty hilarious. I don't think most US musicians are having regular afternoon tea while on tour!

For the record I think afternoon tea is delightful and wish it was more the norm here.

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 7:41 AM