Travis

arcade fire
deepi
deepi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:27 PM Quote
their tickets for the uk tour went on sale this morning, anyone planning on going? i really want to go, but persuading people to come with me is prooving tricky.

(by the way this post is to redeem myself from yesterdays Mika fiasco!)

You don't know what I'm like
poll
poll Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:34 PM Quote
I've just re-discovered this song, and I love it! (more than before...xD)

i know andy wrote it, but is andy who sings it?

oh, anybody has the chords for it? :¬P

Re: arcade fire
paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:35 PM Quote
You might be on course, as a little bird tells me Andrew really likes Arcade Fire ;)

Although the Mika thing was pretty shocking. You may never be able to recover from that!

Esteban
Esteban Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
I'd love to see them again, but not in such big venues as this tour seems to be.

deepi
deepi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:36 PM Quote
paul_c wrote:
You might be on course, as a little bird tells me Andrew really likes Arcade Fire ;)

Although the Mika thing was pretty shocking. You may never be able to recover from that!

i know i know *hangs head in shame* i'm trying my best though!

harry potter
harry potter Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:37 PM Quote

oh yeah sure, you'll be looking at "Da Fire" but you'll be thinking of "Da Battyboy" ;-)

paul_c
paul_c Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:37 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
paul_c wrote:

i know i know *hangs head in shame* i'm trying my best though!

Lol, i'm only kidding. Mika is quite awful though- but whatever floats your boat :)

deepi
deepi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:38 PM Quote
Esteban wrote:
I'd love to see them again, but not in such big venues as this tour seems to be.

thats the only reserve i have about going to see them, i'd prefer somewhere a bit smaller than their chosen venues but they are a big band now what do you expect

deepi
deepi Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 8:39 PM Quote
harry potter wrote:

oh yeah sure, you'll be looking at "Da Fire" but you'll be thinking of "Da Battyboy" ;-)

aah you got me there :)

isma
isma Posted Fri 15 Jun, 2007 9:03 PM Quote
Can you buy me a ticket ? Lol

They cancelled their gig in my town in March . Was sooooo disappointed :-(

Andrew
Andrew Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 3:42 AM Quote
Ah yes you have found redemption.

I'm still unsure about whether to get a ticket or not. It's the Arcade Fire! And quite possibly the best gig I've ever been to was the Arcade Fire.

BUT

That was the Barrowlands and this is the SECC.

So the dilemma is whether it's best to leave it with awesome memories of the previous gig or take a chance and maybe have another fabulous night, with the lingering chance it could be crap

deepi
deepi Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 7:11 PM Quote
Andrew you made up your mind about buying a ticket or not? i just bought 2 tickets from ebay (offical sites had sold out of standing so i had to get them from ebay). i'm going to see them at Manchester.

kim2007w
kim2007w Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 7:13 PM Quote
deepi wrote:
Andrew you made up your mind about buying a ticket or not? i just bought 2 tickets from ebay (offical sites had sold out of standing so i had to get them from ebay). i'm going to see them at Manchester.

i hope you enjoy

deepi
deepi Posted Sat 16 Jun, 2007 7:14 PM Quote
kim2007w wrote:
deepi wrote:

i hope you enjoy

thank you, i hope so as well ;)

Pages [1] All Times BST Current Time 8:22 PM