Travis

Re: .
carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 9:15 PM Quote
ElspethOllie wrote:

No not really. But it could probably be the starting off point for how this thread came to be.

Lol!

Re: fao Nicki
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 01 Jul, 2009 10:23 PM Quote
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
I knew this thread would eventually turn to hockey if Nikki was involved somehow:P

LOL! This is very true, Linds!

Ric, it's not a question of should the Wings keep Hossa, it's can we keep Hossa. Of course we should, he's a freakin' beast who can score. He's awesome!! But with the cap, we may not be able to do it. I hope we can work something out though!!!

Mer, you are lovely, too. :)

Hossa is off to Chicago.
Say it with me Nik...BOOOO Hawks!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 1:26 AM Quote
Period:)

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 3:00 AM Quote
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:
I knew this thread would eventually turn to hockey if Nikki was involved somehow:P

Ric, it's not a question of should the Wings keep Hossa, it's can we keep Hossa. Of course we should, he's a freakin' beast who can score. He's awesome!! But with the cap, we may not be able to do it. I hope we can work something out though!!!

Hossa is off to Chicago.

oh mazn

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 5:54 AM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
minnmess wrote:
Nikki wrote:
hennypenny wrote:

Hossa is off to Chicago.

oh mazn

I'm sad to see him go, especially to a team in our division that we're going to be playing all the damn time! *SIGH*
But, we won the cup without him, so I'm not too worried. Plus, we have a lot of young talent coming up that's going to be great this year.

FYI backup goalie Ty Conklin is now a St. Louis Blue. Time for Jimmy Howard to show us what he's got!

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 1:47 PM Quote
Carla it's been nice seeing some posts from you again! What is up with your hubby and his job? Are you guys moving to D.C.?

carlottarocks
carlottarocks Posted Fri 03 Jul, 2009 7:57 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Carla it's been nice seeing some posts from you again! What is up with your hubby and his job? Are you guys moving to D.C.?

I have been so busy these past couple of months with John home. His job, ugh...He left for Guam Tuesday and will be there for apx 1 year. I am staying in Houston until he gets done with his Guam crap. We may or may not be going to DC when he gets back. He wants to try to get a recruiting job here for the last of his enlistment. He says, when his enlistment is up in 2012, he's done, but ya never know. I'm just along for the ride :) I'm glad to be home, but this heat!!! After being gone for the better part of 4 years, I'm having a really hard time getting reacclimated to TX summer, it doesn't help that it's August weather in June, BAH! I should be around more now that life is calming down here and it's too darn hot to be outside ;) How's your convalescing going? Hope your feeling better!!

Pages Previous 1...3 4 5 6 [7] All Times BST Current Time 10:31 AM