Travis

Re: Tribute to Michael
ElspethOllie
ElspethOllie Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 8:32 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

Its you who is an 'utter tit'. The thread was for positive MJ .Having to point it out is one thing but watching people like you makes me really realise what poor Jacko had to deal with.

Oh my god... you're the DOVE LADY!!!

Scottish Dubliner
Scottish Dubliner Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 10:00 AM Quote

I was talking to someone about him yesterday. I didn't like him or his music but in honesty no person can ever deny he was a very talented man who was extremely good at what he did, music and dance wise. However as Moray has already understated "He was a bit weird".

below is a comment from another site I frequent, this sums it up quite well for me:-

He paid off Jodie Chandler rather than going to court and prove his innocence is anybodies guess but it certainly fuelled the smoke & fire theorists. Perhaps he didn't fancy his chances of proving innocence in court and the point of principle of proving his innocent was worth less than the payoff.

remembering the interview with Martin Bashir where he says "sharing a bed with a child is the most beautiful thing" {or words to that effect} certainly failed to dampen allegations of the child molestation {paedophilia} storm.
If any normal adult said that, they'd get arrested on the suspicion of being a paedophile. He has no one but himself to blame for that.

Many folks argue that because of abuse at the hands of his father in childhood, lack of parental guidance and pressure of childhood fame determined his mental frailties in adulthood. He should have been better protected in adulthood and if this is the case, his own family must shoulder much of the responsibility for their failure to ensure he had responsible advisors/assistants etc around him. Any sane person would have a bell ringing in their head to say "maybe I am wrong and sharing a bed with a child just isn't the done thing"

For the record, I understand Jordie Chandler also filed an allegation of child abuse at his own father {don't know when} so perhaps, it was all just a con and Michael Jackson paid him off rather than have his life trawled through the court {at that time} Only Michael Jackson and those who made the allegations know what the truth is.

No matter how he died, or what his personal circumstances, there is no shadow of a doubt, he was revered by many {I didn't like his music but neither was I bothered by it}, he was a great entertainer in his time.
As tragic his death {everyone's death is tragic {regardless of age} as it affects those near & dear to them} at the age of 50 years, the apparent torment in which he lived his life was also tragic. If nothing else, he has almost been released from the biggest circus in the world.

Dubz

Kristy
Kristy Posted Thu 02 Jul, 2009 11:55 AM Quote
Somewhere Else wrote:

Its you who is an 'utter tit'. The thread was for positive MJ .Having to point it out is one thing but watching people like you makes me really realise what poor Jacko had to deal with.

Oh fgs, get a life, luv.

Pages Previous 1 [2] All Times BST Current Time 4:09 AM