Get lots of rest my friend:)

Re: annnne ladypants weirdmom heal soon , good luck thread
ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 12:43 AM Quote
speedy recovery ladypants

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:08 PM Quote
Good morning. I'm finally alert enough. I can't believe the surgery took 4 hours. I mean not that I was aware of time during that point but the dr. originally said 2 1/2 so yes apparently I was a challenge. Why do I have to be such a pain in the ass???

I have a button that gives me Morphine whenever I want. I also have ice wrapped around my head and a mask shooting humidified air into my mouth and nose. And an IV. And white support hose to prevent blood clots. They are going to let me get out of bed to walk around soon so the sexy hose can come off after that.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:18 PM Quote
weirdmom wrote:
Good morning. I'm finally alert enough. I can't believe the surgery took 4 hours. I mean not that I was aware of time during that point but the dr. originally said 2 1/2 so yes apparently I was a challenge. Why do I have to be such a pain in the ass???

I have a button that gives me Morphine whenever I want. I also have ice wrapped around my head and a mask shooting humidified air into my mouth and nose. And an IV. And white support hose to prevent blood clots. They are going to let me get out of bed to walk around soon so the sexy hose can come off after that.

I ask myself the why is Anne a pain in the ass question everyday :P

Glad you are okay, Anniepants! And from the sounds of it, looking pretty damn sexy at the moment!!

sending buckets of love in your direction

Ana_Smith
Ana_Smith Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:27 PM Quote
Ouch, that sounds painful! Hopefully the morphine is doing its job :) I wish you a quick recovery, all the best!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 1:40 PM Quote
Morphine is nice. Hope you can go home soon. Hug.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:22 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

dam it , i wanted to say that ...... hope the recovery goes well and you can go home.... now no one has brought this up ,

Anne goes under anistisha and things happpened yesterday .. it'll be hard to blame Bush but I'll try ....

I blame Bush

minnmess
minnmess Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:41 PM Quote
ricv64 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

dam it , i wanted to say that ...... hope the recovery goes well and you can go home.... now no one has brought this up ,

Anne goes under anistisha and things happpened yesterday .. it'll be hard to blame Bush but I'll try ....

I blame Bush

Not in a Ric, blaming bush way, but I was thinking about this last night. When Anne came to, she would have found out that MJ and Farah Fawcett died. Weird.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 2:56 PM Quote
minnmess wrote:

Not in a Ric, blaming bush was, but I was thinking about this last night. When Anne came to, she would have found out that MJ and Farah Fawcett died. Weird.

look , I figured out a piece of the puzzle .

Anne live's in Travis County , this is the Travis messageboard . There's a diftwood near by . Travis has a song called driftwood .

maybe anne is like the key to controling the universe ? she goes under and it all goes to pot If I lived like in a country where grants are handed out to study such phenomenon while I would squander part of it on who knows what , I'd get closer to the key..... I blame bush

weirdmom
weirdmom Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:41 PM Quote
I think Ric has gotten into my morphine.

I did hear about Farrah before my surgery but yeah the Michael Jackson thing was weird. A few hours after I got in my room my mom turned on the TV and I saw that headline. I really thought I was having some weird dream and later asked my mom if this was true.

SamuraiSandy
SamuraiSandy Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 4:45 PM Quote
Anne, I'm glad everything went okay...Hope your recovery is speedy, and not too painful!

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 5:39 PM Quote
friends share.........

Meridith
Meridith Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 7:23 PM Quote
Anne, I too am very glad your surgery went well. I'm hoping for a quick recovery for you...although your accessories sound totally awesome! Hugs to you!

hennypenny
hennypenny Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 10:43 PM Quote
Heres to a quick recovery, my friend:)

mili
mili Posted Fri 26 Jun, 2009 11:11 PM Quote
Glad it's done , here's for extra speedy recovery!

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next All Times BST Current Time 9:44 AM