Travis

Re: Candy Exchange Partners
minnmess
minnmess Posted Wed 24 Jun, 2009 9:53 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
If there is an odd number of people, we can always arrange a triangular exchange like 3 people did for the cookies.

It is a proven fact that triangles taste better

I Came in Through the Bathroom Window
I Came in Through the Bathroom Window Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 6:17 AM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Juli, PMing you my address.

I love chocolate! But I don't like nuts in my chocolate. And I don't like coffee flavor. Other than that, let the lip smackin' fun begin!

What do you like, or more importantly dislike?

PM received! I'll send you mine as soon as I submit this post. :o)
Sorry it took me so long to see this, I've been going crazy with uni.

Alright. Chocolate, yes. Nuts and coffee, no.
What about peanut?

I love chocolate too, specially dark chocolate.
I'm not a big fan of candies that have a very artificial flavour, like Skittles (recently tried those for the first time). And I think that's it, I love everything else :oP.

And the exchange triangle worked out fine, I wouldn't mind doing it again :o).

Ok I'm off. I need to sleep more than two hours a day for a change.

juuuli
juuuli Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 8:01 AM Quote
I'd like to participate if there's still someone lacking a partner? We have awesome candy here in Finland!

Hanne
Hanne Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 8:19 AM Quote
juuuli wrote:
I'd like to participate if there's still someone lacking a partner? We have awesome candy here in Finland!

Sounds like you could partner up with Gladly :) Just don't send him any salty liqourice, I know from experience that he does NOT appreciate that brilliant invention :P

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 11:59 AM Quote
Hanne wrote:
juuuli wrote:

Sounds like you could partner up with Gladly :) Just don't send him any salty liqourice, I know from experience that he does NOT appreciate that brilliant invention :P

yup, Gladly and Juuli! Sorted. PM and be merry.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 3:15 PM Quote
I just had an idea...we should probably put our candy in zip-lock bags before we package it, just as a precaution for things that are meltable.

ricv64
ricv64 Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 3:57 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
I just had an idea...we should probably put our candy in zip-lock bags before we package it, just as a precaution for things that are meltable.

ants in the post office too

Darran
Darran Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 4:30 PM Quote
Sheesh.

Nikki
Nikki Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 4:47 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:

Good call.

minnmess
minnmess Posted Thu 25 Jun, 2009 5:18 PM Quote
Darran wrote:
Sheesh.

What are you sheeshing about?

Moray
Moray Posted Sun 28 Jun, 2009 2:19 AM Quote
Meridith wrote:
Yay! Okay Moray, what kind of candy do you prefer???

Hey Meridith! I have no preference, surprise me!! The only thing I know, from my only visit to the states is that Hershey bars taste like re-constituted poop!

I already have three Scottish delicacies I'm going to send you. One isn't technically 'candy' but does fall into the 'sweets' catergory. And one, I hope they still sell. Actually, wait, I thought of another. If any other Scottish person is reading this, I guarantee they can think of a minimum of three pieces of candy particular to us they would post over

Anyway, I'm on holiday tomorrow for a week Mer, so are we ok to sort out postal addresses and that when I get back?? I'm really looking forward to this. Oh and let me know if you want to mix and match with the previous exhange - and include a mix cd too! haha

apologies for the late reply to this by the way, work have banned travisonline - "filtered for the category 'music'" so I don't have so much of a chance to be on here. Anyway, drop me a PM!!

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 3:58 PM Quote
Topical article:
World's Most Popular Candies

Nell
Nell Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 7:28 PM Quote

Hey guys :)

Does anyone know Moo's real name? :) Got his adress -but he forgot to send me he's name :) now he's on vacation :)

So any idea what you're gonna send? ;) I made a list ;) Looking forward to getting all these things :)

Turtleneck
Turtleneck Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 7:56 PM Quote
Nell wrote:

Hey guys :)

Does anyone know Moo's real name? :) Got his adress -but he forgot to send me he's name :) now he's on vacation :)

So any idea what you're gonna send? ;) I made a list ;) Looking forward to getting all these things :)

Moo the Evil Boffin is a girl. I'll PM you her real name.

Hanne
Hanne Posted Mon 29 Jun, 2009 9:17 PM Quote
Turtleneck wrote:
Topical article:
World's Most Popular Candies

Thanks for the link, very interesting. However I can conclude that I will not be sending anything from the list to Nikki. Unless you count the generic chocolate since that category is definitely represented :)
I hope to be able to send it tomorrow - has anybody else sent their candy?

Pages Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Times BST Current Time 3:45 PM